Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Paypal Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

LazyD

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello,
My account has come under routine maintenance at Paypal, and it requires me to verify my bank account,change password, and question.
The problem I am having is with the bank account, I am putting in my account number and it just keeps saying its the wrong one. I know its right because I was able to withdraw money from the bank account through Paypal a week before this all happened.
Does anyone know if the branch number or something else has to be added to it? I could not find any of this in there help section:-:)veryangry

Domain Days 2024
T

tekz999

This happens to me also. I have had this problem since about 2 months ago. But the paypal reps are basically retarded. I have emailed them 6 times, and NONE of the reps know the problem. I remember one of the rep told me to phone, so I made the long distance call, and the phone is always on voice mail >:[ $15 long distance fee gone to dust.

I also remember one time a rep replied, and told me to press the radio button next to my bank account. I browsed through the ENTIRE paypal site, and dont see it.

I tried to input my 100% correct account number 4 times, but I aint trying the 5th time, and I am sure you know why. Anyway, I again tried to ask for the manager, but then he says the only way of contact is the customer service phone number, and email -_-

Paypal reps, you SUCK!

LazyD

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I hope I don't have to pay that much to call them.:veryangry I have $400 sitting in the account that was going towards one of my new projects, then this happened:-(

paulc

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i am sure you are aware of all the spoof paypal emails requesting details, sometimes they are that good they fool the best of us. The Ebay tool bar sorts out any chance of you making an error by reporting these sites who spoof paypal and ebay.

NameWolf

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well make sure that the address you are visiting to change your details is at paypal.com domain. I indeed hope that you are aware of the concept of phishing scam.

LazyD

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This is Paypal, I am using https://www.paypal.com. I make sure to delete most of those fake paypal emails, and only click open the ones where you receive, or send money. I am well aware of what phishing scams are, and take all the precautions not to get caught in one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom