Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Paypal thought they can take my money... hehe...

Status
Not open for further replies.

csitenet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
couldn't you get back your money for selling the domain?
how did you manage to get this domain with godaddy, their backorder is really bad from my experience, they can't get 30 ovt domains.

lol godaddy has been kind to me this week :)

they backordered:-

PayPal.us , BidPay.us , 4Sale.us [+ 3 more excellent names which i will not state!] for me this week :)

JMJ

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Paypal has already lost or settled one class action lawsuit against them for "freezing funds."

csitenet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I was trying to back order this myself, but it was already back-ordered! :)

:) the problem is i am trying to quit the domain biz stuff and focus on my internet cafe :) i just got lucky on these names, i got this dropped .us (exremely amazing one!) which just dropped w/o being listed as a expired name! i was very lucky to have that in my godaddy list at the time :)

Make a site like http://introducingmonday.co.uk/ and you get your revenge without legal problems..

lol what is wrong with that guys hand? (so much spots!)

Paypal has already lost or settled one classaction lawsuit against them for "freezing funds."

really? which one? to who?

JMJ

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Lots of people hence "class action" including myself.. Don't remember what the actual figures were but it was in the millions that they paid through it and this didn't even cover what they were freezing from what I remember from the paperwork.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom