Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Paypal

Status
Not open for further replies.

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by octobus

Well, because YOU have. I live in Finland and it's the russian maffia who controls the drug business and several other illegal things in Northern Europe. And don't say you have no clue about russian maffias in Estonia( 20-30% population are russian) :confused:

Ok Ok You are right, but what Can I do?

Domain summit 2024

i provided you the 'cleanest' smoothest solution. Also, remember, by having an USA corporation, allows you to also purchase/register .us domain names. You could actually do well, to resell our services in your country, and add on a .us to the pkg. if your customer wanted such. just a winning solution!

Omni

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
stuff, check out anypay.com . I'm from Malaysia so am in the same situation as you are. Good thing about it is that it works about the same way as Paypal - except it's more secure they claim. Bad thing - still not fully operational just yet. Terms are in German! :sad:

If it's urgent though, Wanda's solution may be better. But if you can wait (no clue how long), then we could try out Anypay :)

my plan is legal, and i can also set you up to 'accept' credit cards.

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Wanda
But how much does it cost?

please visit our home page http://www.GlobalNetMerchant.com
look about 1/2 way down the page. You will see within the text, two 'mouse overs' which allow you to PULL UP the price sheet & also the 'merchant service request form'. I will give you a better price then what is posted on the price grid document. I will disclose your discount to you by email, if you are interested.

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Wanda I think that`s to expeensive.
I don`t make that kind of money?
But thank`s anyway

That's totally cool & understood. I realize it is a healthy chunk of change $1600. Was simply suggesting a 'safe' legal solution to you, in which it would allow you to offer this 'same biz solution' pkg. to your customers worldwide. I would do all the formations & setting up of all orders from your clients for you & you would earn $500 from each corp. pkg. you referred to GNM. Our International Resellers are very successful agents.

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by WandaMay
That's totally cool & understood. I realize it is a healthy chunk of change $1600. Was simply suggesting a 'safe' legal solution to you, in which it would allow you to offer this 'same biz solution' pkg. to your customers worldwide. I would do all the formations & setting up of all orders from your clients for you & you would earn $500 from each corp. pkg. you referred to GNM. Our International Resellers are very successful agents.

$500 for a refered corp? So much? Then $1600-$500 =$1100
That`s the money You get?

Originally posted by stuff

$500 for a refered corp? So much? Then $1600-$500 =$1100
That`s the money You get?

We have a lot of expense to cover from that balance:
filing fee's
corp. documents
corp. kit printed / sent by next day currior
registered agent set up
file with IRS for their EIN #
establish usa toll # & fax for them
establish usa BIZ STREET ADDRESS for them
establish entire usa biz checking acct, with atm/visa debit card
get their checks printed & sent to them overseas.
and much corporte paperwork/communications & time are
involved on our end i can assure you.

NameBox

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Nic
did not mean any disrespect namebox (newbie).

No disrespect experienced .. just thought that your repeated posting of the affiliate url was amusing ....

NameBox

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by timechange

Ôé ëÝíå ïé ìáëÜêåò ïé åóèïíïß; :D

Careful, there could be several polylingual users here ..... we wouldn't want a literal English translation of your post :razz:

Originally posted by NameBox

Careful, there could be several polylingual users here ..... we wouldn't want a literal English translation of your post :razz:

LOL

Judging by 'polylingual' - instead of 'multi-lingual' I'd say there is no such fear of that happening :D

NameBox

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by timechange

LOL

Judging by 'polylingual' - instead of 'multi-lingual' I'd say there is no such fear of that happening :D

Timechange,

Perhaps you should spend a little more time perusing a dictionary, rather than posting profane racist diatribes in foreign languages on these forums, and then insulting users who try to give you a friendly warning.

Would you like the definition of "hubris" as well ...

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language: Fourth Edition. 2000.

polylingual

SYLLABICATION: pol·y·lin·gual
PRONUNCIATION: pl-lnggwl
ADJECTIVE: 1. Of, including, or expressed in several languages; multilingual: a polylingual software program. 2. Using or able to use several languages: a polylingual translator.

NameBox, I don't know where you sprouted from but I know where you are going to: /dev/null

As for your claims that my humorous posting, directed to a co-patriot, had racial overtones you can be directed over here: http://www.malakas.org

So spare me the diatrebe on poly VS multi.

Jeez, n00bs trying to cook my day up :D

Nic

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
name box, no need to disrespect other users, in this chat.
you will find that it does not fo far here.

I suggest you keep cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators