Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

People who claim "Type-in" traffic in Sales Area should prove it

Status
Not open for further replies.

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
nuff said. I'm tired of seeing the same person claim stats that just aren't possible. It "dumbs down" the sales forum as a whole. Reminds me of the old afternic sales threads...

Upvote 0

DotLeader

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
and IYO why arent the stats possible?
i dont beleive people should post the stats in the sales thread but on request give a screenshot or a link to stats if they dont give atleast a screenshot then just dont buy

i have many domain that other must have thought had no traffic since it wasnt registered days after drops ( non tm) and gets 140 avg uniques per day

could you give names or links to people you think are selling faulty traffic domain?

dotNetKing

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Personally I think it is best for everyone to avoid using the term "type-in" when referring to traffic, unless they clearly mean names that are actually typed into the browser (as opposed to bookmarks or clicking on a link).

I'm sure izopod added the inverted commas because he knows that many people often use "type-ins" as a synonym of "visits" or "visitors".

My 2 centimos' worth

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by DotLeader
could you give names or links to people you think are selling faulty traffic domain?

If you look at my post, I indicated that I was refering to one person (uno). I won't name that person because they corrected their thread already (deleted), so problem solved.

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by izopod

If you look at my post, I indicated that I was refering to one person (uno). I won't name that person because they corrected their thread already (deleted), so problem solved.

I know who you were referring too, and yes it can be a problem when people just throw up stats with no proof repeatedly. I will keep an eye on the mystery person. :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom