Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Affiliate Programs Percentage Plan OR Sign Up Plan??

Status
Not open for further replies.

l0zo

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey guys i was just wondering if one was clearly better then the other, im a total newbie when it comes to affiliate programs, but after doing research i found empirepoker.com has the best pay out. Is this true?

Domain Days 2024

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What do they payout per active?

l0zo

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Oh sorry im talking about poker affiliates, for percentage the normal payout is round 20% for sign up its round $65 per sign up. What does everyone use?

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Poker is like webcams... high PPS or low revenue share.

The reason is the same; both acquire a few whales in the pile of low revenue signups. Many webcam addicts spend thousands a month on their favorite webcams. Many poker addicts spend thousands a month as well on their favorite game.

I can say that $65 PPS doesn't sound high enough.
I can do much better.

-SMH-

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You can get $150 per player from 1-10 and $200 11+ at pacific poker.

M

MultiReg

l0zo said:
Hey guys i was just wondering if one was clearly better then the other, im a total newbie when it comes to affiliate programs, but after doing research i found empirepoker.com has the best pay out. Is this true?

Please take a look at:
http://www.realitymakers.com/forums/about50.html

(where pokerroom is rated the best)

Poker Affiliate Programs Mini-FAQ:

What does CPA and MGR revenue plans mean?
CPA is an acronym for Cost Per Action, and it normally means you get paid for every player that registers via your campaign and starts playing with real money. CPA is often referred to as "Per sign up plan". MGR stands for Monthly Gross Revenue, where you get a fixed percentage of the poker sites monthly revenue from the players you refer. MGR is often referred to as "Revenue share plan".

What kind of commission plan should I choose, per sign up or percentage of revenue?
Although most affiliate programs tell you to sign up for the CPA plan if you are not sure, I strongly recommend you to sign up for the revenue share plan right away. Most players are worth much more than $60/$200 dollars! The top online poker affiliates in the industry make between $50,000-$150,000 per month. The average affiliate makes about $10,000 per month. The online gaming industry is one of the fastest growing segments of internet commerce today, so you should let the players you refer generate income for you forever.

DomainLord

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have had some good experience with PartyPoker... you may also want to check out GoldenPalace to see what they offer

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The thing is, these guys offer much lower payouts to their average signups directly on thier websites. Yet they negotiate much higher payouts at the ad networks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom