Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Play poker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed30

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
icehole said:
Oh man I just got an idea (that's a first)

We (the mods) should DEFINITELY install some sort of VB hack which allows us to play hold'em with our DNF points. That would rule

I like that idea as long as blackjack is installed too :-D

dmyre

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm glad to see alot of responses. Thanks...

I would also be interested in a DNF tourney...

Togoodhlth

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Online I play at Partypoker and do well when I am playing conservatively but if you get a little too loose you can get hammered!
I was at Foxwoods (CT.) last night however due to a very long day of fishing/jetskiing and umm a few ice cold silver bullets I opted to play BJ and moved on to slots instead.

PartPoker is decent however don't even bother playing the $10 or $20 NL Holdem tournaments as the risk is so small people will play loose as hell and the luck factor is way too high.

I do best at 2/4 tables and play somewhat conservatively.

I do a lot better at stud as a lot of suckers will stay in right to the end so playing somewhat conservatively I clean up.

...and i someone can find a hack or write one for a poker tournament with forum $$$ let me know as I would be willing to buy a copy!!

TopNames.com

Domain Buyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just caught "ChampionshipofPoker.com"...let's start our own tourney!

dmyre

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Stay away from betonusa.com

I just discovered that you have to have a min of $1000 to withdrawl your funds from either the poker room or sportsbetting. Below is a portion of the conversation that I just had with one of their CSR's...

"Jeremy: In order to cashout these funds you must bring your account balance up to minimum of $1000 and maximum of $1500...."

**EDIT**
After calling the toll free number, and speaking with a different rep, my post above only applies to the special promo I'm on; $50 free.

Frontline

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
PartyPoker is a rip off, you have to have at least $50 to deposit, $50 to withdraw, their lowest tables are like $5 tourneys etc. PacificPoker is far superior imo.

JEsports

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you are looking for a nice poker site where you can reap great rewards on small deposits. Very cheap tournaments as well with good returns try PantherPoker.com. They are new and on there way up.

Im in for a dnforum tourny as well :)

Tony

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
madcamel said:
None of these supports PayPal :(.
If anyone wants to make a quick $10 - I'll pay $50 in PayPal in exchange for a CC deposit of $40 to any of the above (PartyPoker preffered)

I can do that for you if you still need it but doesn't party poker require 50.00 minimum deposit? Let me know.

Togoodhlth

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sleazy said:
PartyPoker is a rip off, you have to have at least $50 to deposit, $50 to withdraw, their lowest tables are like $5 tourneys etc. PacificPoker is far superior imo.

Hey if you can't deposit $50 then you probably shouldn't be gambling!
You can play $1/$2 or even $.50/$1.00
When you play the low $$ tables you may as well throw your money in a slot machine or buy a lottery ticket as everyone stays in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom