Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Please do not allow self serving posters to destroy threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 73132

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
That happened and I pm'ed you. Please do not allow negative posts that have NOTHING to do with the thread in the replies and also NOT allow people to do that. Remove their posts where applicable and really tell them they can't act like that in the community.
Am surprised what happened and I pm'd 2 of you to please do the right thing. I as a member just let it go but it is wrong when you allow thread destroyers just seeking their own ends. At that point it is a dnforum special group and I really don't believe it is but I do hope you take action against people trying to hurt others on here.

Upvote 0

Honan

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just use the report post icon at the bottom of the offending post

Deleted member 73132

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks John and thanks for the info I sold grandma (how did you ever come up with that name? :) )

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Seriously, get over it. When you start a thread posing as a "serious buyer" - then ask to buy domains for $1 to $10 a piece, I think that you deserve a comment about how silly it is.

Is DNForum turning into a village of lowballers and penny pinchers? I hope not.

randomo

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Once you start deciding which threads it's OK to post such comments in, it's a slippery slope ... and can easily turn into a free-for-all.

Better just to shake your head, move on, let the other forum members choose to ignore that poster (which will happen if he or she deserves it), and handle your own business.

(My 2 cents.)

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I agree, with the exception being that when the post says "Serious buyer here" then it's obviously an oxymoron.
Same with people that start threads looking to buy e.g. LLL .com domains for $3k a piece.
I'd say, go to NamePros then, there's plenty of riff-raff there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom