Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Please FIX my account!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeatBeltPads.com

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I was registered under the name SeatBeltPads.com and I paid $60 for the membership and then something happened to the forums and I was told by Chuck (highimpactsites.com) to re-register and he would upgrade my membership - this was a while ago however (around Jan 24, 2004)

I just got around to re-registering. PLeae upgrade my membership as I did pay for it. I am not a big poster, but I love reading the forums and would still like the post when I have a reason.

Again: I registed under the member name: SeatBeltPads.com and my real name is Sha Mahdi, I originally paid with my PayPal matercard - I'm sure I can dig up the statement if need be...

Thanks,

Sha

SeatBeltPads.com

***please read the reply to my old email below for more background***

----- Original Message -----
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, January 24, 2004 12:03 PM
Subject: Fw: My account is not working!!!!!!!

There were problems with our system, as you will see once you are able to log back in. Please register again and let me know when complete so that I can upgrade your status to how it was.

Thanks,
Chuck

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Saturday, January 24, 2004 9:22 AM
Subject: My account is not working!!!!!!!

Hi, I am registered under the name SeatBeltPads.com - I paid $60 for the membership and now I can't log on - my account doesn't work and the email address I registered under is not recongized - I registered under: [email protected] - and now I can't get my PW by using it - but I am sure about my PW - so there is something wrong with your system. Please fix my account asap.

Thanks

Sha

SeatBeltPads.com

Upvote 0

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
fixed and welcome back!

-=DCG=-

I

impactadmin

Hi,

I will reveiw your account details in the morning and if your old account was upgraded we will upgrade your current account.

Please allow 24 hours to reinstate the account.

Impactadmin.

SeatBeltPads.com said:
I was registered under the name SeatBeltPads.com and I paid $60 for the membership and then something happened to the forums and I was told by Chuck (highimpactsites.com) to re-register and he would upgrade my membership - this was a while ago however (around Jan 24, 2004)

I just got around to re-registering. PLeae upgrade my membership as I did pay for it. I am not a big poster, but I love reading the forums and would still like the post when I have a reason.

Again: I registed under the member name: SeatBeltPads.com and my real name is Sha Mahdi, I originally paid with my PayPal matercard - I'm sure I can dig up the statement if need be...

Thanks,

Sha

SeatBeltPads.com

***please read the reply to my old email below for more background***

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, January 24, 2004 12:03 PM
Subject: Fw: My account is not working!!!!!!!

There were problems with our system, as you will see once you are able to log back in. Please register again and let me know when complete so that I can upgrade your status to how it was.

Thanks,
Chuck

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Saturday, January 24, 2004 9:22 AM
Subject: My account is not working!!!!!!!

Hi, I am registered under the name SeatBeltPads.com - I paid $60 for the membership and now I can't log on - my account doesn't work and the email address I registered under is not recongized - I registered under: [email protected] - and now I can't get my PW by using it - but I am sure about my PW - so there is something wrong with your system. Please fix my account asap.

Thanks

Sha

SeatBeltPads.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom