Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Please Help - Snapnames has stolen my domain!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I thought it was good because the numbers added up to 7

as do 00412, 000412, 4100002, 4000000012, 2100004, etc. That can't possibly be the answer. Must be something specific that only a few people know?

jberryhill

Philadelphia Lawyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
6 - �* - easy and smooth

7 - 七 - together

8 - 八 - sudden fortune

9 - 九 - "long" in reference to time

Hmmmm.... Sounds like a night out when I was younger....

Combinations

54 - in Cantonese: 'ng sei' sounds like 'm sei' - not die; in Mandarin, sounds like "I die"

59 - sounds like the Cantonese for "not long", i.e. "short-lived" and therefore unlucky.

168 - road of prosperity or to be prosperous together - many charged telephone service numbers in China begin with this number. Many businesses also prefer to have this number as part of their names.

518 - I will prosper, other variations include: 5189 (I will prosper for a long time), 516289 (I will get on a long, smooth prosperous road) and 5918 (I will soon prosper).

666 - In Chinese culture, 666 sounds a lot like the words 'Things going smoothly'. It is considered one of the luckiest numbers in Chinese culture. It can be seen prominently in many shop windows across the country, and people there often pay extra to get a mobile phone number including this string of digits.

888 - prosperity x3.

9413 - "九æ*»ä¸€ç”Ÿ" ("Gao Say Yut Sung" in Cantonese), meaning 90% chance of being dead and only 10% chance of being alive

Awww.... they left out my favorite:

68 - "You do me, and I'll owe you one."

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom