Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Please take a minute to pray for my Brother

Status
Not open for further replies.

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My best wishes, and hope all goes well! My mother has a similar situation.

bestnames

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Hope,
A blessing and a Prayer goes to your youngest Brother TJ,

I pray that he gets an all clear result. God Bless Him

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Our prayers from jerusalem...

Thank You Kindly

My best wishes, and hope all goes well! My mother has a similar situation.

My prayers are with you, I feel your situation. My youngest brother and father are both in the same boat. Unfortunately both of them were diagnosed in the same month, it's not easy - but stay strong and together as a community will fight and stand up against Cancer and all other terminal diseases.

My best friend is also fighting M.S (Multiple sclerosis) - last 8 months its been very bad. Both legs don`t function anymore and slowly his hands are giving up. I`m keeping him positive and strong and hope this new surgery that is being offered in Italy, Poland and Germany will cure him. I`m praying that he will survive and walk again.

Hi Hope,
A blessing and a Prayer goes to your youngest Brother TJ,

I pray that he gets an all clear result. God Bless Him

Thank You Kindly

enterpryzman

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hope....as I read this thread I am sitting at my wife's bedside in a Pittsburgh Hospital. She has stage 4 Pancreatic Cancer and is having a tough time with an undetermined internal bleed. We will remember your family on our ever growing prayer list.
Peace to all,
Michael

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hope....as I read this thread I am sitting at my wife's bedside in a Pittsburgh Hospital. She has stage 4 Pancreatic Cancer and is having a tough time with an undetermined internal bleed. We will remember your family on our ever growing prayer list.
Peace to all,
Michael

Stand strong next to her as we all will pray with you.

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I went under surgery for my brother to transfer my bone marrow, it's been less then 3 months and the bone marrow transplant has failed my brother has relapsed.

Thank you all for your prayers

Last edited:

MAllie

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm so sorry for what's going on with your brother, as I'm sure everyone on the forum is. I know it's hard when you feel so terribly angry and when you've done everything you can think of yourself against what seems like an implacable foe, but don't let your anger and upset spoil what might be the final days with your brother. It's so important for you both that you tell him yet again how much you love him and just hold him in your arms and be at peace together. Sometimes that's all we can do. And sometimes, in our darkest days, miracles do happen. Doctors don't know everything.

Jerome Groopman, himself a doctor, wrote a wonderful book called The Anatomy of Hope, which contains a story about another doctor who survived against all the odds and against the belief of those treating him that he couldn't.

Good vibes flying from Ireland to join all the others from everywhere else.

vinsdomains.com

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thats terrible. Got to keep up the faith! Never loose hope and stay positive! In my thoughts for sure!

Vincent

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My youngest Brother TJ was in remission for two years (Hodgkin's lymphoma-cancer) - last week he noticed a lump back on his shoulder and we have been very afraid. He was in USA to visit my father and now has returned and I'm taking him to the hospital for biopsy.

I'm very afraid, but hope for the best. I hope they say their is nothing wrong and that my brother is okay. I went through 1.5 years of fight with him and was very happy when they told us he is free of cancer. I only want to hear these words one more time for ever.

I don't have any other friends online to turn to for prayers. We have had our differences at times, but I always want the best for all of us.

I'm happy for you, Mir that though the fight, you come out free. And I pray for him.

Last edited:

Mark Talbot

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I just received news my Brothers battle against cancer is killing his veins. One second life is good, the other it's ugly. My Brother wants to continue to fight, but the Doctors want to stop treatment. He doesn't care about the pain and wants to live and share every moment whit his family and demands the doctors not to give up and give him the chance to fight. Doctors always give up easier then the patient, the MIND can achieve so much and has the power to CURE. If only we spend less time with politics and religion, we would achieve greatness and a world free of hate, crime, disease.

No matter what country or color your skin is, we are all One.

I really like how the both of you think. Positively, and I admire that. Keep strong and know we are all here.

clasione

DNForum.com Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
A prayer for your brother has been made, and everyone else in this thread facing a similar situation. The mind is a powerful thing, stay strong, think positive and hope for the best. God bless.

Jeroen

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If only we spend less time with politics and religion, we would achieve greatness and a world free of hate, crime, disease.

No matter what country or color your skin is, we are all One.

Wise words...

Wishing you and your brother the best. Stay positive!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom