Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Website Poker, Gambling, Adult, Finance, Real Estate

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhoDatDog

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Dotcom only.

Must get some sort of traffic (type-ins, not links) or be a really strong name. Go-Daddy names are preferred, and parked at Sedo for a period of time is also preferred.

Please send legitimate names. I will not take seriously any list that includes names like Real Estates and Pokers....lol.

If you have had the name for a long time and don't know how much traffic it gets, then I do not believe you....haha. That line doesn't work. Send some good names for a price that give me a reasonable chance to make a profit.

Thanks in advance. I can't respond to all. I have a few threads running and am looking at lots of lists. I will pass on many decent names, so if I don't take a good deal it just means that it doesn't suit my purpose at this point.

Buying names from $5 each up to $10,000, possibly a little more. If the name makes sense then I might be interested. If you have a list of 30 names, remove the absolute worst that you know won't sell. It takes away from the decent names. I will look at all lists, though.

Thanks again,

WhoDatDog

timbury

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
pm sent

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom