Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Pool (aka others) in attack position for .EU names!

Status
Not open for further replies.

madcamel

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Are GD issuing a refund if they don't get the name for you ?

Vermillion

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I bloomin hope so, got quite excited by the first then saw 2 ltds at front of queue, second I'm keeping my fingers crossed.Theres no mention of refunds on email however, I even printed out the receipt for both, um spose its just wait and see.

TECK

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Vermillion said:
I pre-reg'd 2 .eu names with gd last night.Checked the whois.eu database and my first is shown as having two companies competeing who registered a while ago - fair dues.The second showed no applicants oddly enough.The third even more strangely said it was already registered - yet I gathered nothing was set in stone thus far.Big telecom comp n'all.(whistles)Try typeing
domainname into search engine at whois.eu, u'll see what I mean.Is this fair practise or does a geo-nearness to Brussels help.;)
That's why we have www.whois.eu site..
The domain was available because other people saw it was taken. ;)

madcamel said:
Are GD issuing a refund if they don't get the name for you ?
Yes, they do. You can request your refund now... call them.
I know I did it for some of my domains that got pending.

FreddyS

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You can have so much accreditations as you want, it brings you absolutely nothing if you are not able to understand the technical rules of EurID. There are so heavy difference between the Registrars. When EurID is under heavy load during the first minutes you need to know how to work arround it. There are not so much registrars that can do it. I am not sure that the new registrars are able to do it.

Freddy

zehrila

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Freddy sorry to say but i didnt see any of your application on position 1 in sunrise phase 1 for most of the nice generic names so in landrush there would be even more LAG and stuff.Where do you rate your self in that chaos situation and what are your success expectations in percentage since there are additional 400 usa registrars.
Peace

italiandragon

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
sorry Freddy but I also did not even consider EuroDNS in my orders because I did not see any good name in Sunrise showing EuroDNS in the first 10 sent applications....so for the most important orders I choosed someone else and for the less important , I used the Registrar for which I`m reseller.
If EuroDNS had more success, I was using it.
Let`s see this Friday what happens.
Regards

FreddyS

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
how many domains did you checked? :)
Thats true, in sunrise1 we where not so successful in the first few minutes. we had some technical issues. But we are more then happy. And additionally not all the registrars that we run have the name eurodns. Good luck!

Freddy

ponce007

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Is it true that you cannot sell a .eu domain that you purchase at Godaddy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom