Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

pool Domain Marketplace?

Status
Not open for further replies.

adoptabledomains

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Anyone figure out how to relist an unsold domain in marketplace? My support request is as yet unanswered. Also all my expired listings are no longer listed in my panel.

...Not a good feeling to have my domians no longer in my name and no record in my pool account that the names are there or unsold, or being put back into my contact names.

unclewilco

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
the support team at pool have been very helpful, of course the names at namescout have taken 24-48 to get in my account, but still waiting on two domains (my first two i ordered 2 weeks ago), where they used different regs.

i dont mind being a guinea pig but iam losing PPC rev.. :(

adoptabledomains

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I finally received a reply about relisting unsold domains. Apparently they haven 't written the software to do so yet and they have to be done by a support request. (Not yet ready for prime time?) I supposedly have sold one domain since it had bids before closing, but have not received an email confirmation and it is not listed on the control panel as the the status. Kind of worrisome in my opinion. Apparently they have also not written an interface to list those that will not successfully transfer to namescout yet.

Support is friendly, but slow and pool doesn't seem to have thought out the whole system before implementing it. It might be a nice venue once they get their act together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom