Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

For Sale POP3.ca

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pat H

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
"In computing, the Post Office Protocol (POP) is an application-layer Internet standard protocol used by local e-mail clients to retrieve e-mail from a remote server over a TCP/IP connection. POP and IMAP (Internet Message Access Protocol) are the two most prevalent Internet standard protocols for e-mail retrieval. Virtually all modern e-mail clients and servers support both. The POP protocol has been developed through several versions, with version 3 (POP3) being the current standard. Like IMAP, POP3 is supported by most webmail services such as Hotmail, Gmail and Yahoo! Mail." - Wikipedia

34,000,000 Results on Google for "POP3"

---

I acquired this domain earlier this year in a TBR auction, so it's less than a year old but the brand potential for a webmail provider or an email hosting provider is through the roof! The domain gets about 300 unique hits a month and that's without any advertising. I'm not dead set on selling the domain, may actually turn it into another brand if I don't get any reasonable offers.

Looking for $xxxx offers. Please send a PM to discuss further.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom