Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Portfolio of Premium Classifieds Domains in Spanish: ClasificadosGratis.org, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

fischermx

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm selling most of my Classifieds domains portfolio.
All domains are registered at Moniker, all have some traffic, and all are a beauty.

In some of these I have added a leyend about that if offering certain percentage of the tag price, if you place this amount at Sedo, I'll start an auction for the name.
So, this give you the oportunity to take the domain you want for half or less of the asking price, but, if you're so willing of one of these domains, and you don't like noboady else to win it, then, you better give a private offer and we will close the deal at Moniker or EscrowDNS.
I can accept Paypal, for the lower prices.

Clasificados + Country.com

ClasificadosEcuador.com, ClasificadosdeEcuador.com, EcuadorClasificados.com: Recently auctioned at Sedo, but winner didn't pay, it reached $1,200.
I'll let go these 3 domains for only $1,800, I'm open to serious offers.
Auction starts at Sedo, if you offer 40% of the current price.

ClasificadosVenezuela.com: A great domain at an affordable price $1,200 USD.
Auction starts at Sedo, if you offer 50% of the current price.

ClasificadosHonduras.com, ClasificadosdeHonduras.com: Both domains for just $1,100.
Auction starts at Sedo, if you offer 40% of the current price.

ClasificadosDominicana.com: Good google density for just $900.00 USD.
Auction starts at Sedo, if you offer 30% of the current price.

ClasificadoselSalvador.com: For a great country $ $600 USD.

ClasificadosGuatemala.com: Another great country $ 600 USD. Auction starts at Sedo, if you offer 50% of the current price.

ClasificadosNicaragua.com: Affordable for a quick sale: $500.00 USD. Auction starts at Sedo, if you offer 50% of the current price.

ClasificadosdeColombia.com: Beautifull domain for just $400 USD. Just through paypal.

ClasificadosHaiti.com: Take it home for just $200 USD. Just through paypal.

ClasificadosJamaica.com: Take it home for just $200 USD. Just through paypal.

ClasificadosBelice.com: Take it home for just $200 USD. Just through paypal.

Clasificados + City.com

ClasificadosGuadalajara.com: Mexican City with 5 million people. Very lucrative, for just $1,600, listening reasonable offers. Auction starts at Sedo, if you offer 50% of the current price.

ClasificadosMonterrey.com: Mexican City with 4 million people.Very lucrative, for just $1,400, listening reasonable offers. Auction starts at Sedo, if you offer 50% of the current price.

ClasificadosMadrid.com: Spanish City with 3 million people. Very lucrative, for just $1,200, listening reasonable offers. Auction starts at Sedo, if you offer 50% of the current price.

Pais + Clasificados .com

MexicoClasificados.com $1,200. Auction starts at Sedo, if you offer 30% of the current price.

ChileClasificados.com $900. Auction starts at Sedo, if you offer 30% of the current price.

Clasificados + Word.

OnlineClasificados.com More than 1000 visits at Sedo, typo de ClasificadosOnline.com, just reversed, por $2,400. Auction starts at Sedo, if you offer 50% of the current price.

ClasificadosenLinea.com: Like "Classifeds Online", but in spanish: $800.00 USD. Auction starts at Sedo, if you offer 50% of the current price.

ClasificadosGratis.org: Perfect ".org" TLD combination with the "gratis" word.
for just $600.00 USD. Just through paypal.

ClasificadosenEspanol.com: Take it home today for $200 USD. Just through paypal.

With the words: Avisos Clasificados.

Avisos-Clasificados.com $1,200USD. Listening serious offers..

AvisosClasificados.org $500USD. Listening serious offers.

AvisosClasificados.biz $500USD. Listening serious offers.

AnunciosClasificados.mobi. Quick sale $150

Sales related, but not exactly classifieds("clasificados")

VentaLibre.com. Very good traffic. Very likely a sort of typo for "mercadolibre.com" for $1,800. Auction starts at Sedo, if you offer 30% of the current price.

AnunciateAqui.com Georgous name with a lot of uses for $2,200 USD.

VendeMas.com There's a website on the .net, take it for $600.00.
Auction starts at Sedo, if you offer 30% of the current price.

AnunciosGratis.biz All other TLD taken for just $250 USD.

VendeenLinea.com Pretty and affordable for just $150

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators