Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

PowerWindows Interface :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

csitenet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Do people agree the current interface is abit too complicated? :cheeky:

Adam, please can you get rid of the menus and just change the interface abit? (just the userinterface) maybe make it abit more user friendly for noobs, i had a few of my users ask how to use it etc :huh:

I think the interface is one of the issues directi had why they don't get too many customers, even though they have amazing prices for resellers and sellers.

Upvote 0

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Moved to suggestions, please post in the correct categories. Thanks

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Many domain`s I have caught with snap are also using same interface, it`s not the worst, I have seen worse.

csitenet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
But if you want profits, interface is a start! its the only form of communication to sell products to customers (also the price actually :) ) for an online business!

maybe investing about $2000 - $3000 would be wise to change the look of the interface! In the long term its better :)

There is no question interface plays a big part on chosing who to register with, for me its almost as important as the price!

if you look at the domain registrars (webhosting.info) look how many domain directi has registered!

Their price is cheap, but why is it that low, imho their interface and lack of ads plays a big part!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom