Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Ppc & Pr

Status
Not open for further replies.

NZPoint

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Can someone confirm this please. I have noticed by parking some of names with PPC companies, i lost my page ranks after a few weeks, I had names with page rank of 5 or even 6s and they are all 0 now. :(

Is this what happens when you park them?
any feed back welcome.

cheers:thumb:

dodo1

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is this what happens when you park them?
any feed back welcome.
Yes, this is what can happen when you park your PR domains. Your domain names have a PR>0 if other websites link to them. If there is no content under your domains anymore it is possible that the other sites remove their links, so your domains lose their PR.

Another possibility is that your domains have never had a real PR and you have only seen the PR of the server which the domains were forwarded to.

NZPoint

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes, this is what can happen when you park your PR domains. Your domain names have a PR>0 if other websites link to them. If there is no content under your domains anymore it is possible that the other sites remove their links, so your domains lose their PR..

Thanks, as far as link back and popularity if that is your mentioning, they still hold the link backs.

Another possibility is that your domains have never had a real PR and you have only seen the PR of the server which the domains were forwarded to

not sure about this, but for future refrence, how do you check real PR for the site and not the server that your mentioning? any tools to do this?
i have not seen any tools on iwebtools or seochat. if you or any one can please advice of a tool or place to check this.

Regards

NZPoint

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
and also lets say, the link backs are holding their place, and the PR was shown before was real PR and not server PR.. what are other possibeleties that parked name lose its PR value? also as i mentioned, this didnt only happen to one domain that was parked with PR value, it happened to almost every domain that i owned and had PR of over 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom