Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
  • You must be a member of DNForum for a minimum of 30 days and have contributed to the community prior to being allowed to post an offer or create a new discussion of an affiliate program. This notice will disappear when your account is eligible.

You may also contact support if you feel you are receiving this message in error.
Daily Diamond

PPC Search affiliate programs... with XML feed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darren06

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Can someone list here the ppc programs that offer xml feed and have the best pay?

Domain Summit 2024

ZaZZeR.com

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have used kanoodle and 7search. Kanoodle results suck, but pay better than 7search. I use 7search currently because they have much better results.

JVoss

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

I agree with Media Hound that SearchFeed and Revenue Pilot are about the easiest to get started with. Be sure to check into my PortXML scripts ...

MediaHound

Former DNF Admin
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I was offered a better split with abcsearch than what I get at searchfeed, but with my smartsearch.cgi script, I dont know how to incorporate the new feed. Sure I can have someone at scriptlance do it for me real cheap, but if anyone knows how to add a new feed to smartsearch that would be well appreciated.

Thanks

shiffy

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've used 7search (not their xml feed) before and they their payout was horrible! I made ~$10/day with them until I switched to ask.com and with the same traffic making ~$200. If you have lots of traffic and interested in using ask.com send me a pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom