Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed PR6 Xbox 360 Website (Gaming - 360 .com)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EGS

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello there and thank you for looking.

Up for sale is the following domain + website:
SIGwww.Gaming-360.com-custom-green.png

The domain is registered until 2007 (about a year left) at NameCheap and the website is a genuine PR6.

Stats:

The site receives *about* 500 uniques per day ALL from search engines and affiliated websites. It was receiving about 500-1500 uniques per day with regularly updated content.

Notes:

I am actually including with the sale 22 UNIQUE Xbox 360 video game reviews that I hired writers for that are NOT on the website, all 4 paragraphs at LEAST with good writing and opinion in them. I paid about $15 each for each of these reviews so alone this content is worth $200 and will help you achieve some good traffic in search engines for specific Xbox 360 game search terms.

ALSO included is a design that IS coded which you can preview here.

Revenue:

The Google Ads that are currently up are not my own Google Ads so honestly I have not a clue how much revenue it is bringing in. I believe, but with strong faith I believe the the ads are bringing in $15 monthly.

This sale is offer-based. Please start offers at $300 for this awesome PR6 XBox 360 website. It has been PR6 since November or December.

BIN: $1,200

Thank you. :)

Domain summit 2024

hoZt

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Do you have refer stats available? What is the CMS/blog that it is using? With the test site is it using the same cms/blog?

EGS

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello. Yes I will help with the transition of the website. :)
Current high offer is $550. Don't let this website pass you by - you will regret it. :)

I failed to mention that I was selling text links for $20 per month...I made about $60 last month just from selling text links because of its high PageRank.

Thank you - please get the offers coming.

Added @ 8:21pm EST:
Pending BIN offer. Thank you.

EGS

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Buyer backed out - I am sorry but I am not accepting PayPal payment in this large amount of money for it is simply not safe for me; the only exception would be if I have previously done big business with the buyer.

I am wanting to sell this through Escrow (Escrow.com), and I will be paying the fee. I am once again accepting BIN - PM me, please.

Thank you.

Added 7:30pm EST:
Pending BIN to Hozt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators