Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Pre-Release Domains Namejet

Status
Not open for further replies.

chillking

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Pre-Release Domains at name jet Namejet
Can some one explain how this service works because i thought the Pre-Release Domains only have maybe 60 days left to expire, but i have seen some domains on Namejets Pre-Release Domains system and according to domaintools.com whois they have almost 12 months registration left .

Last edited:

exxe

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I believe the domain registration is extended/payed by NameJet.

tzsxc

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
my impression(can't prove it) is that they are allowing private sellers

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I believe the domain registration is extended/payed by NameJet.

my impression(can't prove it) is that they are allowing private sellers

both of these scenerios may be true.

once a bid is placed on a domain, then they can renew it.

there is also the chance that domaintools whois record may be inaccurate for that particular domain.

as a note, nj has released new TOS agreement and within, there is mention of allowing sellers to offer their names thru nj.

though i don't know if it is happening now or when it will happen

chillking

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys i also seen a Pre-Release Domain saying back order it befor july the 6st this was a few days ago i was watching the domain and it got took off the list for some reason i looked at the whois and it looks like a private seller . I think namejet is very hard to work out whats happening .

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys i also seen a Pre-Release Domain saying back order it befor july the 6st this was a few days ago i was watching the domain and it got took off the list for some reason i looked at the whois and it looks like a private seller . I think namejet is very hard to work out whats happening .

the domain could have been removed, if it was renewed/restored by the previous owner

chillking

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks big you are right about whois record may be inaccurate i have also caught names with tdnam were it said they had around 12 months on their regestration left and i still got it .

chillking

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Most domains on namejets Pre-Release Domains system get renewed by the owner i think the Pre-Release Domains system just wayests peoples time its mostly a load of crap . Every good domain i have been interested in has been renewed what ever names you can see on Pre-Release Domains system just check the whois alot of domains have 12 months left to drop what a load of crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom