Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Premium Drops vs Domainstryker vs Freshdrop vs domainface

Status
Not open for further replies.

mediawizard

MediaWizard
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
"People who live in glass houses...."

I used freshdrop for a bit, but its too expensive now.

Most of these services are too expensive to be cost effective for me, estibot has a little known expiring domain tool, you get the expiring list with estibot appraisal included and at $40/mo, probably the cheapest option, specially considering all the other tools they throw in for free.

Onward

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I use one of these services every day and it is sooo worth it. I am on it for about an hour a day. I do not want more competition though so I will officially say that they all suck and are too expensive and you should not pay for any service...do it on your own ;-)

T

tekz999

All I can say is every man has their own secret unrevealed weapon ;)

edyst3

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Do you think that it's worth to join premiumdrops subscription? (almost $25 a month)...
Has anyone tried premiumdrops service?

domaingeezer

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I get asked regularly which of these services is the better.

Freshdrop.net is my favorite out of this bunch followed by Premium Drops then domain face and finally domainstryker is last.

I can't imagine anyone stupid enough to pay for domainstryker or any other expired list service when all of the services are available free at freshdrop. freshdrop does such a good job allowing people to filter their results.

Also noticed domainstryker is up for sale so be weary about buying long term service there.

You should check out freshdrop.net.

Feel free to add your experiences with any of the above or any other expired list services you have used.

-=DCG=-

Just trying the all new Domainface Pro and it leaves all the others standing still. It's fast, has auto bidding sniper service, portfolio and stacks of other unique features. I would go as far as saying it's a complete game changer!

DNabc

Web Investor & Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm a member of Freshdrop, PremiumDrops, Estibot and DomainFace. All have their strong points.
I also have my own custom made tools.

domaingeezer

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm a member of Freshdrop, PremiumDrops, Estibot and DomainFace. All have their strong points.
I also have my own custom made tools.

Have you tried Domainface Pro yet? It was released last week to it's members and is absolutely stunning.

DNabc

Web Investor & Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I haven't tried it, this has been a really hard month, lots of work to be done, but with your opinion about it I'll certainly check it asap :)

Update: I had not even opened the launch email, now I see the voucher code for us, regular users...

Last edited:

randomo

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Have you tried Domainface Pro yet? It was released last week to it's members and is absolutely stunning.
Looks interesting, but they apparently won't tell you the pricing until you've opened an account, which makes me suspicious of what they are trying to hide.

DropDay

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

DropDay.com is in the process of adding Compete.com rank and majesticSEO data to the daily Expiring Domains list
hopefully these features should be up in approx 4-5 days.

Also in development is an option to filter your own list of domains, by any of our available data metrics
soon you will be able to add your own lists of domains, regardless of the expiring domains list that we publish, and filter your list as you wish.
this should take 2-3 more weeks to complete development.

domaingeezer

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

DropDay.com is in the process of adding Compete.com rank and majesticSEO data to the daily Expiring Domains list

Also in development is an option to filter your own list of domains, by any of our available data metrics
soon you will be able to add your own lists of domains, regardless of the expiring domains list that we publish, and filter your list as you wish.

Sounds good - I really like these features in Domainface Pro

britishbulldog

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

Problem is your support sucks big time,your feeds break down and you do not answer any support questions then i realized why ? because like an idiot i paid for a yearly membership so you couldnt give a flying ****...

and btw i never knew you were on this forum until now when i stumbled across this thread by accident...

Team Protrada

Level 1
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello!

As some of you may have heard, Domainface was recently acquired by Protrada.

Protrada offers Drop Listings in the Exchange - for FREE!

There are more than 20 filters you can use to narrow down your searches, showing Appraised Value, PR, Backlinks, and much much more!

Even better, Protrada offers it's own drop catching service starting at only $20, but also gives you the option to place backorders on both NameJet and SnapNames to ensure the highest chance of securing the domains you want.

Our Support Team is always readily available to help and answer any questions by LiveChat or email.

Thank you,
Team Protrada

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom