Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

PrettyCool.com on SEDO's Great Domains Auction.

steveatvillas

Domain Network Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello All,

Thanks to the sage advice of SEDO's Customer Service Professional (Chris Price especially), DNF's community, and a special shout out to Helmuts, I am pleased to announce that PRETTYCOOL.COM has been accepted in this month's SEDO Great Domains Auction 15 to 22 August.

After only a few days since listing, 84 traffic views and 23 offer views, so, that's pretty cool.

Tell your friends.

Let's see where this goes.

All the best,

Steve 😎

Last edited:

Helmuts

DNForum.com
β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
Reaction score

steveatvillas

Domain Network Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello Deep Joshi and Helmuts,

Firstly, Deep Joshi: Thank you for your comment. As of close of business today (10.08.24::18:30 CET)β€” less than a week since it was listed in the GDA inventory β€” offer views at 49 (avg 7/8+ each day) Traffic at generic for buy now/make offer 84 views. It seems that once it was selected for the auction, the traffic was frozen to pre-auction views. Happy with the 49 offer views, tho.

That said, my sales intuition alarm alerted me to the fact that my reserve price was too high. It is now 4,999 to 9,999€. I had to sort out how SEDO works (its been a long time since the 2008 and Villas.Com days)...thanks again to Chris Price@SEDO customer service for his strategic advice.

Helmuts: Thanks for the kind words. I always tell my students before their exams, "It is bad luck to say 'good luck' so get in there and kick butt!" My superstitions likewise tell me not to jinx the Karma with more commentary😱.

Helmuts: More to your comment to Deep Joshi. Thanks to you, I checked out your suggestion, opencorporates.com. With just a quick search on "PRETTYCOOL" Aside from the Ice Cream thingy, I found no less than 71 businesses worldwide that incorporate "prettycool" into their business names. Probably a ton more that are not formally registered. I am not at all concerned about a UDRP challenge, or a C&D letter, because I have owned this name for decades, and this term is part and parcel of common, everyday, lexicon.

'Nuff Said. πŸ‘¨β€πŸŽ“πŸ˜›πŸ§

All the best to everyone.

Steve😎

Last edited:

Helmuts

DNForum.com
β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
Reaction score
Thanks to you, I checked out your suggestion, opencorporates.com. With just a quick search on "PRETTYCOOL" Aside from the Ice Cream thingy, I found no less than 71 businesses worldwide that incorporate "prettycool" into their business names. Probably a ton more that are not formally registered. I am not at all concerned about a UDRP challenge, or a C&D letter, because I have owned this name for decades, and this term is part and parcel of common, everyday, lexicon.

:) You are most welcome!! I love the opencorporates website :) Brilliant resource for all us.

steveatvillas

Domain Network Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
:) You are most welcome!! I love the opencorporates website :) Brilliant resource for all us.
Yeah, man, I have turned on a few of my friends to this invaluable resource.

WELL DONE, YOU, SIR! 😎
πŸ™

Last edited:

Helmuts

DNForum.com
β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
Reaction score

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom