Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Private Label Sites List? $ paid 4 answers

Status
Not open for further replies.

George

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi stocdoctor, et all...
It looks like you're trying to collect the same information I am (but I just started 2 weeks ago). I run http://www.privatelabelbusiness.com ( KNichole referenced the site as http://www.georgeandkate.com/main/privatelabel/modules.php?name=Web_Links&l_op=viewlink&cid=2) and I have just started compile a list of private label opportunities. I'll keep adding links as I find them -- no need to send me $ stocdoctor, but I would love it if you wrote a review or 2 about the programs you try...of course anyone else can submit private label information there too. I hope you join and I talk to you soon....
George

George

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Ok, I'm awake with a bad cold -- maybe I'm not thinking clearly, but...
I don't have DNF$, so for a limited time, I'll offer US$5 (via PayPal) for every 10 (non-duplicate) private label program links you submit to the site mentioned in my last post. You must include a brief description of the private label product (1-2 lines ok). PM me with the username you use to post and email address you'd like me to send $ to....

Talk to ya soon!

p.s. -- don't worry if the product category doesn't exist yet, I'll make new ones for your links if needed...

George

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Yes, the offer is still good. Thanks for your posts...your PayPal payment has been sent...

Have a happy holiday season!

-- George

beatz

Cool Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
www.vstore.com - You can set up your own store, choose what products to sell (wide range), have your own logo on it and so on.And it's free.

beatz

Cool Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by George
I've had a poor experience with Vstore and would not recommend it. See my rambling thoughts here .

Sorry to hear that - i thought their range of products was quite nice.
Any alternatives to vstore that you know of? I used to have a smartshop.com account but they were bought by mysimon and discontinued their service.

George

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I haven't tried it, so I can't recommend it as a great alternative...but I just came across an online store that claims to let you customize it...including using your own logos, etc.

http://www.ttasuperstores.com

beatz

Cool Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks George;

unfortunately tta requires you to BUY the store for $249 before you can make a 5% comission on sales....

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom