Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

problems with ndparking.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ubiquitous

Since 1997
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
NameDriver said:
Hi Irongloves,

It's working for me in the US, it certainly seems to be coming online now.

As I have stated. This is something that was far out of our control. Despite the name being on auto-renew for the last 12 months and checking that it would be auto-renewed last month, the registrar simply did not auto-renew the domain. There was simply nohing we could do about this. Once we found out, we immediately informed the registrar, but once they had changed it, it took several hours for the DNS to propagate around the world. This was a matter of sitting and waiting, there was no way of speeding this process up, believe me, we tried.
Will it happen again? No. We are changing registrar as of today to a highly-respected provider.

You will be compensated, not only that, you will earn more than you would have earned because we will pay a bonus on top of the compensation. I hope this shows our dedication to making up for what, at the end of the day, was something we could only sit and watch in dismay as it unfolded out of our control.

Ed

Thanks Ed! ~ I'm impressed by the fact that you guys actually care about these things. I know certain companies out there wouldn't even acknowledge something like that.

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Morning everyone. Compensation is now done. Please let me at [email protected] know if you have any one-to-one issues you'd like us to look at on this.
Sorry for the inconvenience again.

Ed

domaister

Platinum Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Mine was over the daily average. Thanks Ed. I wish i had more downtime

Just jocking, NameDrive is my parking service by choice.

:)

freeconnect2000

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have 41 there and all work perfect.

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Domaster,

We willl try to provide you with more downtime in future...

Seriously though. This is something that only affects how people perceive us. You guys get your cash, even people who moved away got their cash. It is the least we can do.
It's my parking company of choice as well. :)

Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom