Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Website Product Names Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I received a lot of PMs already, more than a dozen in a short time with many 100s of names. Just to clarify, I should have said most of the examples were only wanted in com's, especially the longer ones such as the 3 worders. My bad. Someone here actually freshly registered the .unreg'd org version of one long tail example in the hope I would buy it. That particular one was only desired in .com since the .org would likely not get typeins in that particular category and org's usually only get typeins in certain categories, at least IMO.

Other names I have been sent are lots of hyphenated names and I should have said no hythens since they don't get typeins.

Other issues are a commercial products or industrial kind of names sent but I should have said popular consumer products only.

Or unusual names such as PinkHairRibbon.org

Plus, been getting names where one word(s) is a product but the 1st word is a non-typein word for example BlackCoffeeMakers.net, or where a word is added to the end making it a non-typein such as SkinLotionGirls, for example.

Also been getting old technology names where the technology may not be around for long such as CDs etc.

As a result I have decided to cancel this request and will start a new one with better details later. Thank you.

Last edited:

Domainate.com

Selling Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
PM sent.

RustyK

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
thats me on the .org name. Thats ok I can still use it. We try again eh mate.

CamMK27

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
David are you still looking? I have a good product name that is 2 keyword domain. I am not sure what your budget was.
It gets little type in traffic and has made me little money. 3 years old domain I am looking for $x,xxx so if you are interested
send me a pm and we can work it out.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom