Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Wanted: Service professional help for specialoffer.com wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoyer

Hoyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone at "Help Wanted".

I'm looking for the best professional help I can get to develope my domainname specialoffer.com. I really hope that someone has just the right idea for this name, giving me the opportunity to maximize the earnings on this site.
I have only known this industry for 3 months now, so I'm naturally ready to pay for the right professional developement.
Briefly, I started investing in domainnames in may this year after reading an article about Schilling (who else:)). Before this I knew nothing at all about domaining, but the last 10 weeks I've read everything possible to learn (The Domain Game, DomainEbook, several blogs, 789 q's and a's at Schilling's blog and so on). I now own about 110 domainnames and I guess that the best one is specialoffer.com. The rest of them I'm going to develope a simple PPC-template for and hopefully earn a little PPC-revenue.
So far I think my best names are these: specialoffer.com, careeradvisors.com, busstations.com, computernotebooks.com, luxury-cars.com, womendiscounts.com, skatingequipment.com, europeanmotels.com, babymedications.com, musclebuilding.net, medicaldisorders.net, organic-fuel.net, mobilephoneproducts.net.

I would really appreciate input on how to do the very best with especially specialoffer.com and maybe one or two names more.

Thanks

best regards

Mogens Hoyer, Denmark (newbie):blush:

DomainName

Live, Eat, Breathe Names
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
check out aeiou...newly created Rick L. site. $250 1-time fee for a 5 page professional looking website. Hosting + links (most important part to drive uniques) included. Examples are shown on the site. You really want something that looks professional to increase your CTR for this name.

steven22

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Join affiliate programs, negotiate special deals and offers, and earnt he affiliate and advertising revenue.

This name will not monetize itself up to its potential without some real development IMO

Hoyer

Hoyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks very much for your replies to my question here. :)

Looks like a great idea with Rick Latona's site. Lot of content it seems.

Steven22, how do I join affiliate programs. I have so far read a little about the programs but unfortunately never quite understood how to join?

Appreciate all replies to my thread here on Help Wanted.

Best regards.
Mogens Hoyer

steven22

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
what would you sell specialoffer.com for?

Thanks

Hoyer

Hoyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but I'm not selling any names so far. As mentioned I just took a chance on this industry, so I'm determined to get the best possible out of my names. I guess specialoffer is the best I have, so I will have to try in any way to get a site developed for this name... or maybe make my own mistakes with it. :) as I yet don't know at all where to start.
I'll remember you asking if my situation someday changes. Thanks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom