Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

ProfessionalSEO - professionalseo(.)com - 10 Years old - 1.5 Million Google Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

elitedomains

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
For sale today, professionalseo(.)com

10 year old aged domain with 1.5 Million exact keyword matches in Google for "professional seo" and over 28 Million results with no quotation marks.

This is a very brandable domain and is a commonly used self description in the SEO industry (e.g.: "We are a professional SEO company based in NY.")

SEO consulting firms have extremely deep pockets, and like all internet based businesses, know the value of a premium domain name. This domain has huge resale potential to an end user SEO company.

BIN $15,000 but will consider any offers over 10K - transaction by Escrow.com Also open to a Sedo auction for a minimum offer of $9,000

The domain is currently parked on Sedo where it has 18 previous offers to buy the domain. I am looking for a reasonably fast sale within the next week or two whether it be by auction or direct sale, I am open to all possibilities.

elitedomains

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
As I said before, I am not looking to drag this out so I will get things moving and drop the BIN price down to $12,500 but as I said I am still willing to entertain anything $10,000 and over. I will also drop the price down to $8,500 to send to Sedo auction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom