Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Proper domain etiquette, what is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

DNF Exclusive
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Always remember to rate (either positive or negative) the other person after a transaction. This helps other people to know the credit history of the person they are about to deal with.

Domain Days 2024

Olney

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
1. Don't post domain wanted just to get ideas on registrations.
2. Don't start a thread like show your highest revenue making or highest OVT domains & don't bother to even post anything you personally own.

DomainFatigue

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Olney said:
1. Don't post domain wanted just to get ideas on registrations.

I haven't been here that long, but I have a hunch that's what is going on. Take a look at all the domain wanted ads. How many do you see that actually result in a sale?

nts

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DomainFatigue said:
I haven't been here that long, but I have a hunch that's what is going on. Take a look at all the domain wanted ads. How many do you see that actually result in a sale?
Unfortunately not many. I haven't been able to buy anything decent from it. The domains wanted section is quite a mess. Which leads me to another domain etiquette rule:

Always follow the guidelines in a domains wanted post exactly. If you domain doesn't meet them, don't post it.

Always follow the buyer's request of PMs only, or Posts only, when replying to a domains wanted thread.

dvestors

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
jaydub said:
For Sales threads....
READ THE RULES before you start posting and you can avoid making comments in sales threads like...
"Too rich for my budget"
"How come you think it's worth that much"
"If I had the money I wouldn't say that was a good price"

In other words .... If you are not making an offer .... read it and move on...

Because it is not within your budget or mentality does not mean it is over priced.
The seller is allowed to ask any price they want....don't like it....MOVE ON.

I think that goes for Brokerage and Offer threads as well. There has been a lot of "appraisal" comments in those sections lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom