Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

ProPhp.com ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

AHDOnline

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I was going through my links trying to find that domain script, and dating script i saw a while back by -RJ-. I finally locate the site and it is pointing to template monster. Is this gone and done? Can I locate these scripts elsewhere for the same price?

Thanks
D

linkdomain

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
rj from np shafted all of his customers that paid for those scripts. all the scripts were buggy and given no support, or updates. new scripts were also promised and never delived. no money was ever refunded.

and he lied numerous times about what would be given to his customers. bad business. don't expect much if you purchase scripts from this person.

DomainOgre

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
linkdomain said:
rj from np shafted all of his customers that paid for those scripts. all the scripts were buggy and given no support, or updates. new scripts were also promised and never delived. no money was ever refunded.

and he lied numerous times about what would be given to his customers. bad business. don't expect much if you purchase scripts from this person.

Sorry, dont agree. RJ is one of the best people to do business with online. I also have purchased one of his scripts and have been completely satisfied with it.

linkdomain

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DomainOgre said:
Sorry, dont agree. RJ is one of the best people to do business with online. I also have purchased one of his scripts and have been completely satisfied with it.

you said it right there. you purchased one of his scripts. the dsp i assume. the only script of his about 5 or 6 that worked.

with certain domainers i am sure he has kept a good relationship, but he screwed the majority of his customers.

DomainOgre

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sorry, not going to outline business dealings other than DSP. The bottom line is that I have dealt with him several times and he has been professional everytime. I just didnt like seeing him being run down when I had only experienced the exact opposite from him.

AHDOnline

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This doesnt need to be turned into a bash. Everyone is entitled to thier own opinions, and everyones has different dealings with people. So lets leave it at that..

linkdomain

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i speak the total truth. i guess some people don't like to hear it for their own reasons.

i was on topic. if you don't like the truth too bad. i like to warn others before they make similar mistakes. isn't this the purpose of a forum? this is not hearsay. it's my actual experience. you should protect a consumer who has been screwed rather than protect your buddy.

AHDOnline

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
And I agree with you linkdomain. It is always nice to be warned of others before hand if you can instead of getting bitten later cause you didnt ask. I just dont think it is necessary to bicker back and forth. The only person that can fix the problem is the person that caused the problem. . But anyway i will shut up now.

Are there other recommendations for a domain script like this? I didnt want to take time to write my own if it has already been done and encompasses all my needs like prophp script did

DomainOgre

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I agree 100% that people should be warned of shady dealings. I just think you picked the wrong person, that is all. And thats all I have to say on this topic.

linkdomain

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i have picked the right person. they certainly took my money. those are my final words, unless someone wants more details.

Sharpy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
AHDOnline said:
This doesnt need to be turned into a bash. Everyone is entitled to thier own opinions, and everyones has different dealings with people. So lets leave it at that..

Well it was turned into a bash. And people would certainly get the impression that there are many unhappy prophp customers. I count 1 here.

-RJ- is as trustworthy a person as any I have come accross in this business. And yes I used DSP and Image Vote (see www.stardouble.com) without any problems. He even customized Image Vote to suit my needs at no cost. An no I wasn't an online friend then, I had never dealt with him prior.

linkdomain said:
rj from np shafted all of his customers that paid for those scripts. WRONG all the scripts were buggy WRONG and given no support WRONG , or updates. new scripts were also promised and never delived WRONG . no money was ever refunded.

and he lied numerous times about what would be given to his customers. bad business WRONG . don't expect much if you purchase scripts from this personWRONG .

None of the above happened to me, so using generalizations like ALL & NONE seem to be rather unfair as well as WRONG .

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Since -RJ- is also a member here at DNForum (and have visited during the past 24 hours), I guess it would be fair to all parties if we at least wait and hear from him. It's a very serious accusation (took money and never deliver), so member "linkdomain" should better prepare to present your case in a well-organized manner with solid evidence.

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My experiences have all been positive with -RJ-.

NameTower

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Likewise, RJ is a class act and a nice guy.

nicpal

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
NameTower said:
Likewise, RJ is a class act and a nice guy.

I must agree. I purchased two DSP's from him and he was very helpful at installation and even offered his services for a reinstall after my host's server crashed. I have nothing but good things to say.

RON2

@domainbuyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
AHD, most ProPHP scripts are currently unavailable for sale. DSP you can find at www.domainsellerpro.com, while Matchmaker Pro is undergoing development and will be returning. The fate of other ProPHP scripts is not yet determined.

I continue to provide general installation and bug fix support to past script customers. My email address is public information and I'm reachable here at DNForum or on any of the domain name or hosting forums as '-RJ-'.

Linkdomain, I took your advice and stopped selling most of my scripts. So what can I do to make things right with you? Let's chat. If its something within my means or abilities, I would be glad to help.

actnow

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I own two DSP licenses. And, I am very happy with the script.

RJ has alway acted professionally with me. And, I would buy more if needed.

Plus, the highest compliment I can give him is

"I would recommend DSP and RJ to my friends".

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom