Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

ProPhp.com ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
-RJ- is a class act, one of the most trustworthy people in the business to say the least :)

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sorry, dont agree. RJ is one of the best people to do business with online.

Couldn't agree more.

Jernet

Old DNF'ef
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
rj seems like a good fellow to me

linkdomain

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
-RJ- said:
AHD, most ProPHP scripts are currently unavailable for sale. DSP you can find at www.domainsellerpro.com, while Matchmaker Pro is undergoing development and will be returning. The fate of other ProPHP scripts is not yet determined.

this is the same answer you have been saying for months, if not more than a year plus now. when was the last update for Matchmaker Pro? and where can i download this update? these are legitimate questions. the clear answers please.

I continue to provide general installation and bug fix support to past script customers. My email address is public information and I'm reachable here at DNForum or on any of the domain name or hosting forums as '-RJ-'.

if you truly continue to provide support then why does prophp.com point to the template monster affiliate program? You have not only taken money for defective scripts now you want to make a few bucks in commissions from past customers looking for support. real classy support move. why don’t you put up your support forum where you ignored your customer’s requests? now customers have to look up your whois information for support. give me a break.

Linkdomain, I took your advice and stopped selling most of my scripts. So what can I do to make things right with you? Let's chat. If its something within my means or abilities, I would be glad to help.

give me a refund. simple enough. i have been more than patient waiting for you to meet the commitments you have set.

ps: i have no reason to "chat" with you and make this private since you ignored my pm at ******** (np). i see you can put time into your projects and then ignore paying customers.

URLCollection

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
RJ has always been straight in our past dealings. I am sure he is attempting to make this right. Good luck to both of you guys - I am sure you two can work this out. Best of luck - Steve

RON2

@domainbuyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That's fine, linkdomain. PM sent.

linkdomain

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
linkdomain said:
reply sent

update:

i was asked by RJ what would be a fair amount for a refund. i requested a 75% refund. my PM on 5/28 and another are read and ignored. why act as if you are going to rectify this situation and then ignore me? i think this speaks volumes of you.

at this point i don’t want even a penny back that i paid to you for the defective scripts. take the money and shove it, and remember how you ripped off many of your customers.

phppro php pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom