Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

developed ProTycoon.com - Domain Name Blog For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

system0

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
In a months time I will be going on a 3 month trip so I am looking to sell some of the websites that I can no longer update on a regular basis.

I am selling ProTycoon. The site started it's life as a making money online blog however I recently changed the focus of the blog to domain names.

The blog boasts

* A unique blog design worth $300
* 100+ RSS Subscribers
* 123 posts (these posts are original ie. this is not a spam blog!) and over 1,100 comments.
* PageRank of 2

Traffic

Analytics says the blog gets over 70 daily uniques per day and webalizer states just under 500 daily uniques per day (ie. 2,170 or 15,500 uniques per month, depending on what states report you prefer)

Revenue

I have had this site for just over a month so I'm not sure of the revenue it can generate. The previous owner was selling banner ads directly however I decided to place some banner ads up.

If the buyer continues to update the blog traffic should continue to grow and it would be very easy to sell a 125x125 banner at $50+ a month.

Transfer

* Blog is currently hosted on my server. No immediate rush to move the site within the next 3 months. I will help with the transfer of the blog to the buyers hosting area.

* Domain is registered at Enom so free push.

Asking Price

I'm looking for mid to high $xxx.

I can accept payment via wire transfer, paypal, moneybookers or escrow. Domain and site will be transferred upon receipt of cash.

If you have any questions about this site please let me know and I'll do my best to answer them.

Also, I have a few other sites which make money every month via text-link-ads.com. I will be willing to let them go for 13xMonthly Revenue. Please pm if interested :)

Domain Summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators