Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Purchase Initiation

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicpal

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I know that several times ont his board members have touched on the liability of a buyer when initiating the purchase a domain, then backing out of the deal; however I now have a similar situation but the buyer not only initiated the purchase, but he also agreed to the terms via Escrow.com for the purchase initiation,yet he still has yet to send them the funds after several weeks. What course of action should I take regarding this if the buyer does not pay? Or does Escrow.com handle this?

draqon

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
first, contact the buyer to see whats up. second, if he ignores you, log into Escrow and terminate the sale. There is no real liability for doing this.

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I had a buyer once (who I contacted) who agreed to the terms at escrow but then didn't pay. Escrow didn't do anything.... the transaction just expired.

nicpal

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I contacted the buyer and he forwards me receipt of payment from Escrow.com on Jan 19th. It still states "waiting for buyer's payment" under the transaction, and I have received no email to indicate that the payment was received. This happens to me every single time I use Escrow.com. I don't understand why others have such success and I have waited a minimum of 5 weeks each time for a transaction to be completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom