Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Purchased expired domain and sold it 7 days later for $250

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeroen

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks, received another check today for a premium listings sale that sold in May... pathetic how long it takes to get paid.

If only they could pay via paypal..I've asked this question but they didn't want to say anything about it. It takes months for the check to arrive here in Europe and the bank takes a cut for cashing and currency exchange so it's not an option for me anymore but other than that the premium listings are a good venue to sell names.

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If only they could pay via paypal..I've asked this question but they didn't want to say anything about it. It takes months for the check to arrive here in Europe and the bank takes a cut for cashing and currency exchange so it's not an option for me anymore but other than that the premium listings are a good venue to sell names.

Hi, I agree with you that the turnaround is very slow. I've pointed this out multiple times to GD; their response is that they are working on solving this issue. I expect wire transfers to be an add on in the near future. I prefer wire transfer over killing a tree to print out a check! They are aware of the problem and hope they make the change sooner than later. One thing that I was most impressed with GD is that they listen to your complaints and suggestions; few suggestions I submitted were added to the auction platform with in 8-17 months. They do listen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom