Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Push Isn't Pushing

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeRohiLL

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've attempted 4 account pushes tonight without success. Also had a push to me fail.

Anyone else experiencing this?

-Zh

vikrantjain22

Vik
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes, I have been facing the same problems for the last 2 name Push I tried, both failed.
Moniker support ticket staff informed meits a internal problem and they are trying to sort it out.

jrzeygirl

Best Customer Support
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi All

Yes, we are aware of this issue! Please note this is NOT a Moniker internal issue but an issue on the registry level.

If you have names you need pushed, please open a help ticket within your Moniker account under Moniker Support Center.

Any questions feel free to hit me up!

ZeRohiLL

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks Bari!

It's all working now!

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Nice. So it's always the registry's fault. Great.

Please explain how is this possible.

Hi All

Yes, we are aware of this issue! Please note this is NOT a Moniker internal issue but an issue on the registry level.

If you have names you need pushed, please open a help ticket within your Moniker account under Moniker Support Center.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What's the registry has to do with an internal push ?

vikrantjain22

Vik
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi All

I opened a support ticket and I got three different responses from 3 different people and one said we have a internal problem so push wont work, one said we are looking into it and the third said a internal push cannot work although the name is under the moniker control panel and that I have to transfer the name.
Confused, me too.....

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Welcome to moniker. lol

jrzeygirl

Best Customer Support
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I opened a support ticket and I got three different responses from 3 different people and one said we have a internal problem so push wont work, one said we are looking into it and the third said a internal push cannot work although the name is under the moniker control panel and that I have to transfer the name.
Confused, me too.....

Hey Vikrantjain22

Internal pushes are now working/fixed. If you need assistance with a push, feel free to hit me directly!

ohkus

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey Vikrantjain22

Internal pushes are now working/fixed. If you need assistance with a push, feel free to hit me directly!

Can you please explain your comment that internal pushes weren't working because of a problem at the registry?

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It was nonsense.

ohkus

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It was nonsense.

I'd like to hear that from her. One thing I expect from my registrars is honesty and it seems at Moniker issues always get blamed elsewhere. I'd like an explanation at how this was a registry problem.

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am 100% sure that she has read your question. She will avoid replying if this thread dies.
I will post everyday until she does.

One thing I expect from my registrars is honesty and it seems at Moniker issues always get blamed elsewhere.

Moniker at it's best.

jrzeygirl

Best Customer Support
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey dvdrip – get a grip! I’ve been tied up in meetings. Please know that I don’t run/hide nor will I avoid replying to Auraka’s question. I am currently waiting on clarification about what happened. Once I do, I can assure you I'll post my reply. Whether you believe it or not - that's up to you!

Auraka - You’ll have your answer shortly! ;)

ZeRohiLL

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Didn't mean to open a can of worms on you Bari!

My issue was resolved by the time I woke up the next day, so with in 8 hours or so.

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You ****ing get a grip! Is this how you talk to cliens? Get lost. Don't even reply to me again.

You are tied up in meetings or you are waiting on clarification?
Get your lies right! You were quick to send me emails yesterday as to why I am leaving moniker but you were tied up to reply in this thread.

And if you have no idea of what is happening in your company why did you say that it was the registry's fault? Is this the company's strategic reply? Say it's someone else fault and then see what's wrong.
And if you STILL don't know what happened how do you know it's fixed? Just because it works now? Do you even know what a bug is?

Last edited:

jrzeygirl

Best Customer Support
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Didn't mean to open a can of worms on you Bari!

My issue was resolved by the time I woke up the next day, so with in 8 hours or so.

No worries ZeRohiLL - it's all good! I'm glad your issues were resolved! If you need anything feel free to hit me up!

Happy Holidays!

Get your lies right!

And if you have no idea of what is happening in your company why did you say that it was the registry's fault? Is this the company's strategic reply? Say it's someone else fault and then see what's wrong.
And if you STILL don't know what happened how do you know it's fixed? Just because it works now? Do you even know what a bug is?

dvdrip

Please relax! I am not lying nor do I lie. I said it was a registry level issue which was the truth. I said I'd let you/everyone know what the specifics were once I found out and I will do just that.

I hope you're having a fantastic day! :)

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You already had 3 days. Someone supposedly fixed this. What else are you waiting for?
Maybe stall this for months so we forget about another lie?

Ask Monte why my domain was deactivated without any reason for 3 weeks? He told me it was some legal issue that affected many domains and he told me that he had papers to prove it.
Then he avoided me for many months and then he told me that there were no papers.
I have all these emails with moniker's lies. Enough is enough.

And this is the third person from moniker that has asked me to keep quite:

> Look...I am not looking to get into a board war with you but why must
> you continue to bash me on DNForum? I am well aware you're not a Moniker
> fan and you're leaving. I understand and I've accepted it but that
> doesn't give you the right to be rude to me and there is no reason for
> you to bash me/Moniker on DNForum!
>
> I said I'm getting the specifics on the issue and I'm doing just that.
> Once I have them I'll be more than happy to post them.
>
> Thank you for your understanding.
>
>
> Regards,
> ~Bari
> [email protected]

I will say what ever I want.
You were rude to me first:
Hey dvdrip – get a grip!

jrzeygirl

Best Customer Support
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You already had 3 days. Someone supposedly fixed this. What else are you waiting for?
Maybe stall this for months so we forget about another lie?

Ask Monte why my domain was deactivated without any reason for 3 weeks? He told me it was some legal issue that affected many domains and he told me that he had papers to prove it.
Then he avoided me for many months and then he told me that there were no papers.
I have all these emails with moniker's lies. Enough is enough.

And this is the third person from moniker that has asked me to keep quite:

I will say what ever I want.
You were rude to me first:

My apologies - it wasn't my intension to be rude.

I never asked you to be quiet. All I asked you to do was to stop board bashing me/Moniker.

Guess what dvdrip? I'm done - You win!

Happy Holidays!

I'd like to hear that from her. One thing I expect from my registrars is honesty and it seems at Moniker issues always get blamed elsewhere. I'd like an explanation at how this was a registry problem.

Hi Auraka

Thank you for patience while I gathered the (proper) information regarding the push issue we were experiencing. Please be aware the problem has been resolved!

The issue we were experiencing was a communication problem with the registry at the time the push was being performed. There are/have been times when registrars loose connections with the registries for many different reasons - which could include maintenance from either the registry or the registrar.

You asked - what does the registry have to do with an internal push? Any changes to a domain name requires a registry update. A push is considered a change and we must communicate with the registry to complete the process.

Hopefully this clears up any questions/confusion. If anyone has any additional questions or concerns, gimme me a shout!

Happy Holidays everyone! Peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is this your reply? So who's fault it was?

It can't be the registry's fault. If it was then all registrars would have been affected.
If it was then it wouldn't have affected just the push function.
If it was then it wouldn't have lasted for days.

Admit it for once. It was another Moniker bug.
Or just blame Santa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom