Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Push Isn't Pushing

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrzeygirl

Best Customer Support
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is this your reply? So who's fault it was?

It can't be the registry's fault. If it was then all registrars would have been affected.
If it was then it wouldn't have affected just the push function.
If it was then it wouldn't have lasted for days.

Admit it for once. It was another Moniker bug.
Or just blame Santa.

It wasn’t anyone’s fault dvdrip - but if you'd like, we can blame Santa.

"Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good-night!"

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That is moniker at it's best: Noone's fault...
Thanks again...

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The issue we were experiencing was a communication problem with the registry at the time the push was being performed. There are/have been times when registrars loose connections with the registries for many different reasons - which could include maintenance from either the registry or the registrar.
I'm curious, is that a must-do or you do it just for the sake of it, or the name servers are changed along with the push ?

jrzeygirl

Best Customer Support
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm curious, is that a must-do or you do it just for the sake of it, or the name servers are changed along with the push ?

I'm sorry sdsinc but I don't understand your question. Are you asking me if the name servers are changed along with the push? If so the answer is no. Feel free to email me directly if you have any additional questions. See sig for details. :)

ohkus

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Auraka

Thank you for patience while I gathered the (proper) information regarding the push issue we were experiencing. Please be aware the problem has been resolved!

The issue we were experiencing was a communication problem with the registry at the time the push was being performed. There are/have been times when registrars loose connections with the registries for many different reasons - which could include maintenance from either the registry or the registrar.

You asked - what does the registry have to do with an internal push? Any changes to a domain name requires a registry update. A push is considered a change and we must communicate with the registry to complete the process.

Hopefully this clears up any questions/confusion. If anyone has any additional questions or concerns, gimme me a shout!

Happy Holidays everyone! Peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for the great reply. Is this a Moniker bug in losing connectivity to the registry or something bigger?

Sonny Banks

<span style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Bari works fine when I have some issues on Moniker...she's a very efficent workaholic girl...relax guys...she's not the ceo of Moniker :)

jrzeygirl

Best Customer Support
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the great reply. Is this a Moniker bug in losing connectivity to the registry or something bigger?

Auraka

It's not a Moniker bug or anything bigger! It was a connectivity issue and it has been resolved.

It's like when you're on your cell phone and the call drops. Is there a bug or is because you hit a dead zone? ;)

Sonny Banks

<span style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've used Moniker for several years and never an issue.

ohkus

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Auraka

It's not a Moniker bug or anything bigger! It was a connectivity issue and it has been resolved.

It's like when you're on your cell phone and the call drops. Is there a bug or is because you hit a dead zone? ;)

Okie dokie, thank you for taking the time out of your day to explain the issue :) I really appreciate it.

vikrantjain22

Vik
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey Vikrantjain22

Internal pushes are now working/fixed. If you need assistance with a push, feel free to hit me directly!

Moniker is so full of lies.
Let me put it in Points for the ease of understanding

1. I won a name on Snapnames and after payment the name was placed in my Moniker account. I CAN DO ALL THE CONTROLLING OF THE NAME FROM MY MONIKER CONTROL PANEL AND THE SUB-REGISTRAR FOR THE NAME IS #1 Host Kuwait, Inc (982), which is controlled by Moniker and domains can under them can be viewed under the Moniker control panel.

2. I sell the name in a few days and as with all names I try to push the name to my buyer's moniker account and it fails over and over again.

3. I post the instance here and moniker assures everyone that the push is WORKING NOW AND THE BUG IS REMOVED.

4. I try the push again and IT FAILS AGAIN.

5. I open a Support Ticket asking for clarification and help.

6. 1st Response: We are working on the issue and we will let you know (no further letting me know till date)

7. 2nd Response (different person): We have successfully pushed the name to the target account and the issue has been resolved (THE NAME IS STILL SITTING IN MY ACCOUNT)

8. 3rd Response:

good afternoon,
Our apologies for the inconvenience, but this domain name xxxxxx is registered at 1hostkuwait.
Domain ID: XXXXXXX
Domain Name:XXXXXXX
Created On:21-Nov-2008 03:26:17 UTC
Last Updated On:05-Dec-2008 15:15:13 UTC
Expiration Date:21-Nov-2009 03:26:17 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:!#1 Host Kuwait, Inc (982)

Created by Registrar:!#1 Host Kuwait, Inc (982)
Last Updated by Registrar:!#1 Host Kuwait, Inc (982)

Even though it can be viewed from within the Moniker account, for convenience purposes, it cannot be pushed between 2 Moniker accounts. It must be submitted for transfer from 1hostkuwait to the Moniker account.
Although 1host kuwait is owned and operated by Moniker.com, it is an ICANN Accredited Registrar and must be treated as such.
You can unlock this name from within the Moniker account, provide the owner of account # xxxxxx with the epp code so that they can submit the name for transfer into their Moniker account.
Regards,
Glenda
Moniker.com

THE SURPRISING PART IS MONIKER WANTS MONEY FOR PUSHING A NAME FROM ONE ACCOUNT TO ANOTHER ALTHOUGH THE REGISTRAR #1 Host Kuwait, Inc (982) IS ITS OWN REGISTRAR AND YOU CAN DO EVERYTHING WITH THE DOMAIN NAME BUT YOU CANT PUSH THE NAME WITHOUT PAYING MONIKER DOUBLE FEES.

IF A NAME CAN BE CONTROLLED FROM THE MONIKER CONTROL PANEL WHY CANT IT BE PUSHED TO ANOTHER MONIKER ACCOUNT.

9. After writing and updating the Support tickets again and again there has been still NO RESPONSE from moniker on the problem.

10. After reading this thread yesterday I again tried to push the name and IT FAILED AGAIN.

11. To over come the problem and NOT PAY MONIKER AGAIN, FOR PUSHING THE NAME, it tried to modify the Whois details from mine to the buyer in the control panel 10mins back and IT WONT LET ME DO THAT ALSO.

The error is as follows: "Failed to update a Domain in registry. Error checking availability of a Contact in the registry. Invalid response format from registry."

Tried Again: 2nd Error "Failed to update a Domain in registry. Error code: 2303 - Object does not exist"

12. I tried transfering the name to Godaddy and THAT ALSO WONT HAPPNEN AS THE NAME IS BARRED FROM TRANSFER FOR THE NEXT 60 DAYS.

13. To extract the extra $15 from me to push the name, nothing is working for that name.

I recently acquired 97 names on Snapnames and all were placed at Moniker AND I THINK THIS PROBLEM WILL HAPPEN WITH ALL OF THEM. The same thing happened a week back again with a name I acquired from Snapnames and sold someone and the PUSH failed and after I asked support about the same surprisingly the name got pushed by them.

IF moniker support staff can push a name why cant I.

14. I wrote to Monte over this issue, forwarding all the 3 contrasting replies for the same question and the standard reply was "We will look into it and get back". The getting back has still not happened till date.

15. Another name I won on Snapnames on 3rd Novermber and paid the same day and the name was placed in my control panel the next day, SURPRISINGLY THE WHOIS REFLECTED THE DETAILS OF A PERSON IN CHINA. After multiple requests and support tickets, my whois details were updated on 23rd november and Moniker on record accepted it was because of a bug in the system.
IF EVERYTHING STEP HAS A BUG WHY NOT REMOVE ALL THE BUGS RATHER than harassing people day in and out and lying to them at each and every step.

16. Conclusion: The client paid me for the name. Now I can neither push the name to his account, nor can I chnage the whois details to reflect his ownership and nor can I TRANSFER THE NAME OUT BECAUSE ACCORDING TO MONIKER I CANNOT MOVE THE NAME FOR THE NEXT 60 DAYS.

17. I can neither move, nor transfer nor update the name, THIS IS A HOSTAGE SITUATION.

Bari, now that you have read this entire scenario do you still have anything to say. I have all the mails to back my claims and I can post them on this very board to prove all what I have said, above.

Please resolve the situation and push the name in the next 24 hours or I will move all my names out of moniker starting tomorrow, same time.
Enough is enough, you just cannot arm bend people to pay you more for services which are free and need not be paid.

Regards

Vik

Last edited:

jrzeygirl

Best Customer Support
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Moniker is so full of lies.
Let me put it in Points for the ease of understanding

Bari, now that you have read this entire scenario do you still have anything to say. I have all the mails to back my claims and I can post them on this very board to prove all what I have said, above.

Please resolve the situation and push the name in the next 24 hours or I will move all my names out of moniker starting tomorrow, same time.
Enough is enough, you just cannot arm bend people to pay you more for services which are free and need not be paid.

Regards

Vik

Vik - My apologies for any inconveience. Please note that each registrar (1 Host Kuwait) and drop service (SnapNames) that your'e dealing with are indeed associated with Moniker but they're not Moniker iteself. They are seperate companies - while all under the same umbrella.

Please email me the help ticket # and the information pertaining to it - and I'll have it taken care of. Please also provide me with an email address where I reach you directly.

Thanks!

vikrantjain22

Vik
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Vik - My apologies for any inconveience. Please note that each registrar (1 Host Kuwait) and drop service (SnapNames) that your'e dealing with are indeed associated with Moniker but they're not Moniker iteself. They are seperate companies - while all under the same umbrella.

Please email me the help ticket # and the information pertaining to it - and I'll have it taken care of. Please also provide me with an email address where I reach you directly.

Thanks!

HI Bari,

If this is the case why cant I update my own whois details from the Control Panel.

I tried it twice today morning and both the times it failed.

Please take a look at Point #11 in my previous post, I HAVE EVEN MENTIONED THE ERRORS.

Why cant I update my own whois details from the Control Panel. Is there a answer to that also.

There are so many help ticket Nos. that I am at a loss which one to name and which one to leave.

Also do you have any explanation to point #15.

I have PMed you my mail id and my Moniler account No.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
One thing is normal: you can't push a name between two different registrars. It would take a transfer.

jrzeygirl

Best Customer Support
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
HI Bari,

If this is the case why cant I update my own whois details from the Control Panel.

I tried it twice today morning and both the times it failed.

Please take a look at Point #11 in my previous post, I HAVE EVEN MENTIONED THE ERRORS.

Why cant I update my own whois details from the Control Panel. Is there a answer to that also.

There are so many help ticket Nos. that I am at a loss which one to name and which one to leave.

Also do you have any explanation to point #15.

I have PMed you my mail id and my Moniler account No.

THANKS Vik - I did receive your pm and replied. I also followed up with an email via outlook.

vikrantjain22

Vik
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
One thing is normal: you can't push a name between two different registrars. It would take a transfer.

Agreed, but in this case the names under whatever registrar are all controlled from the Moniker Control Panel itself, so how do we know if its a Push or a transfer since names under the same control panel can be pushed from one account to another, this might be a exception.

THANKS Vik - I did receive your pm and replied. I also followed up with an email via outlook.

I tried to update the Registrant data for name AGAIN today morning and it would not let me change any of it. Gives the same error as posted below.
Something is seriously wrong with your Domain management system. So many bugs at every step, how many more to be unveiled.

jrzeygirl

Best Customer Support
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Agreed, but in this case the names under whatever registrar are all controlled from the Moniker Control Panel itself, so how do we know if its a Push or a transfer since names under the same control panel can be pushed from one account to another, this might be a exception.

I tried to update the Registrant data for name AGAIN today morning and it would not let me change any of it. Gives the same error as posted below.
Something is seriously wrong with your Domain management system. So many bugs at every step, how many more to be unveiled.

Yes, it's now all under the (1) Moniker control panel but the accounts all need to be linked up and then you can push at no cost!

As for the update you attempted this morning. Please send me the help ticket # and I'll follow up!

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Santa is doing all the programming! Ho ho ho...

vikrantjain22

Vik
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes, it's now all under the (1) Moniker control panel but the accounts all need to be linked up and then you can push at no cost!

As for the update you attempted this morning. Please send me the help ticket # and I'll follow up!

Part of the problem solved, Thanks Bari

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom