Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Pushing Domians To Auction at Sedo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

H2FC

Hello H2FC,

You can search for domains with prices between 1-300 and then filter the results using the advanced search. At this time our search tool does not offer the functionality to search for one specific price.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Lisa

And therein lies the problem for those sellers who wish to place their names on auction with a $60 bid. I believe there are many good domains the owners of which would be willing to place on auction with the $60 bid but unfortunately these names are buried in the list of millions that most buyers will never see.

All Sedo would have to do to correct this problem and better serve their customers, both sellers and buyers, would be to make it possible to pull up a list of names requiring just a $60 bid and then be able to filter the results using the advanced search feature.

Not only would sedo benefit from more sales but also from more domains being placed on their ppc pages because the owners would do that to avoid the $50 minimum sales fee for every name that may sale for less than $500.

I urge you to call these lost benefits to the attention of whoever has the authority to implement such changes........Thank you.

sundari

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
And therein lies the problem for those sellers who wish to place their names on auction with a $60 bid. I believe there are many good domains the owners of which would be willing to place on auction with the $60 bid but unfortunately these names are buried in the list of millions that most buyers will never see.

All Sedo would have to do to correct this problem and better serve their customers, both sellers and buyers, would be to make it possible to pull up a list of names requiring just a $60 bid and then be able to filter the results using the advanced search feature.

Not only would sedo benefit from more sales but also from more domains being placed on their ppc pages because the owners would do that to avoid the $50 minimum sales fee for every name that may sale for less than $500.

I urge you to call these lost benefits to the attention of whoever has the authority to implement such changes........Thank you.

I really like your point. I too felt the same.

thanking you,
with best regards,

sundari.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom