Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

QE3 and Domaining

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordbyroniv

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The Bernanke just announced QE 3 yesterday. Be afraid, be very afraid.

How is QE3 influencing your domaining/hard asset strategy ? Are we even yet AWAKE ?

I strongly urge everybody at DNF to get the fiat off of your balance sheet as fast as possible

When velocity picks up . . . gulp . . . these prices on the blue chip quality domains are gonna look cheap

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
so is the sky falling or not

:)

hugegrowth

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
QE3 could lead to increases in hard asset prices, like commodities (gold), real estate, even quality stocks and domain names.

I don't know why they think more QE will work, when QE1 and QE2 haven't. Maybe they want to devalue the American currency to make it more competitive for manufacturing. I have some junior mining stocks in gold and copper, and they have bounced back up since the start of December. The price of gold will be interesting to watch in the months ahead, maybe time to switch into some Precious Metals mutual funds or a good metals ETF.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

My mind is sleeping....but I''m wide awake

take a stroll thru your mind, sometimes....you'd be surprised at what you might find

:)

i used to own QE org, so i'm aware

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom