Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Quartet of Six-Figure Sales Lead New Weekly DN Journal Sales Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The new weekly domain sales report is out at DNJournal.com. We were off on a rare vacation last week but this new report will bring you completely up to date on all of the notable domain sales that were reported since our last column Oct. 15. We expanded each of our three charts (the all extension leader board, Global Contenders and Country Codes) from their usual 20 positions to 40 to make room for the double dose of data.

A quartet of six-figure sales and a flood of completed sales from last month's Moniker live auction at the T.R.A.F.F.I.C. conference in New York were posted this week and they lead the aftermarket hit parade. Six country code domains and five non .com global extensions crashed the usual .com party on our all extension leader board. You can get all of the details here:
http://www.dnjournal.com/domainsales.htm

tomsa

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the report Duke :)
I noticed a little mistake: Viager means Life Annuity in French (for a mortgage).
There's also a typo in the ccTLD sales, I assume it's Bandes-Annonces.fr at the #8 spot (Bandes-Anonnces.fr is available ;)).

Last edited:

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the report Duke :)
I noticed a little mistake: Viager means Life Annuity in French (for a mortgage).
There's also a typo in the ccTLD sales, I assume it's Bandes-Annonces.fr at the #8 spot (Bandes-Anonnces.fr is available ;)).

Thanks Tomsa - fixed those.

Sonny Banks

<span style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Not a bad week...

broe-foe

Account Terminated
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
A quartet of six-figure sales and a flood of completed sales from last month's Moniker live auction at the T.R.A.F.F.I.C. conference in New York were posted this week and they lead the aftermarket hit parade ... You can get all of the details here:
http://www.dnjournal.com/domainsales.htm

Yes, it's all true, except for, "You can get all the details here." The truth is, you can get the positive details there, not all of the details. All of the details would include the fact that Moniker customers are receiving abysmal customer service, and while at least 5 Moniker employees were at T.R.A.F.F.I.C., their customers couldn't get support tickets answered. So "all of the details" might include the fact that Monikers presence at T.R.A.F.F.I.C. comes, in part, at the expense Moniker's existing customers whom merely pay for reg fees ,not inflated auction fees. Something bigger than the last T.R.A.F.F.I.C. auction is news at Moniker, but we don't read about that at dnjournal.com. It is what it is ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom