Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Question about bids on Name Jet

Status
Not open for further replies.

pjam1110

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am attemping to acquire a pending delete domain on name jet. I was the first bidder and bid a little higher than the min bid. I looked and now there are two bids but I am still the highest bidder so Iam assuming the other bidder just bid the minimum. So my question is this.
If that persons bid is lower than mine and it ends does it still go in the 3 day auction or do I get it since I bid higher first.
Thanks for any help, this is my first time at name jet.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Since you were not the only bidder it will go into a 3 day auction PROVIDED that Namejet grabs it (you said it was pending delete, not a pre-release).

Therefore, a thing to keep in mind: always bid the lowest amount when it's in pre-release as the amount you bid is BINDING, not a reserve.

pjam1110

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The original registrar is with enom so would the likelihood that name jet picks it up be high because I also have it backordered at go daddy and a few other places.
Thanks

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Yes, likelihood is high; still, it'll be a drop. Backorder it at Snapnames as well, if you want to cover all bases.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The original registrar is with enom so would the likelihood that name jet picks it up be high because I also have it backordered at go daddy and a few other places.
Thanks
If it's pending delete (dropping) no registrar gets prefered treatment. Snapnames often performs best for drops. Of course backorder at other places as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom