Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

question about traffic club

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonobby1

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i got a few questions i was hoping someone could help with with traffic club.
say for example someone cliks my parked domain in , then at the top it has this domain is for sale, when they clik on that, how do they know how many times someone has visited that page?
because im also with sedo, and it actually tells you how many cliks per month, so am i mising something with traffic club? you need them to see what your traffic is otherwise theres no point putting it up there yes?
i noticed also it says if you want to buy this domain the lowest price is $400?
isnt that a bit to high for say some lesser domains?

in traffic club theres no keyword to help get the best keywords in your domains, and ok ive been with traffic club about a weeek now, im getting visitors, but the websites dont actually advertise what the domains are?, ive tweeked the 4 different categories, skenzo etc, but that doesnt help whats displayed on the page does it. hope this doesnt bore you all, thanks

BobDiGiTaL

Domain Lover
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Leave them alone for a few months.
It will take that long to auto-optimize.
Your "customers" will enter search terms and your site will begin to optimize.

Then you can see which of the 4 companies pays the most and gets the most clicks. Don't tweak too early, you could make a BIG mistake.
I think trafficclub tracks page views, so one visitor can result in many pageviews(via back button) and many clicks.

remove the for sale link

sonobby1

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
ok thanks bob, ive put them back to auto optimisation see how thaty goes, and removed the for sale bit.
1 more question? actually this might sound daft to most people but i dont know but if view my actual landing page, by cliking on it in traffic club, or by typing in the address on my browser, i dont add visitors to my account do i?
i got like 7 visitors on 1 domain, and im hoping its not just me checking the page lol?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom