Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

question of contract/agreement

Status
Not open for further replies.

James

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
REPOST
My question was once a agreement is reached and prior to receiving a contract ,drawn by buyer (perhaps unacceptable)and receiving considereration, cash and goods am I still able to market and/or sell domain name? I beleive its a fair deal but was just wondering?
James,

I will go ahead with the $800 plus the [edit-items]. I will send you a signed contract outlining the terms of this agreement. I am sure you are used to these from jittery buyers concerned about internet scams? It is the small percentage of dishonest folk who make it harder but not impossible for honest folk like you and meJ

Once I have the notarized contract back from you I will deposit half the money ($400) into your paypal account send the shipment of [edit-items].

Once the shipment has been confirmed as being signed by yourself, you can transfer the ownership. Once confirmation of the transfer is complete I will send the $400 balance, via paypal.

thanks,
jim

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'd recommend just using an escrow service myself. That's a lot safer than taking someone's word.

jberryhill

Philadelphia Lawyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
One of the nice things about dnforum is that it provides a tremendous database of discussions of various topics that might be helpful to other people with similar situations. Asking a question, and then going back and deleting the question strikes me as leeching.

James

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
jberryhill said:
One of the nice things about dnforum is that it provides a tremendous database of discussions of various topics that might be helpful to other people with similar situations. Asking a question, and then going back and deleting the question strikes me as leeching.

You are right..question reposted .
Sorry for my lack of etiquette.
jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom