Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

epik Questions about epik.com

This is a discussion about the domain name registrar/company Epik.
Reaction score
Hi,
Some want answer here ....

1. Domain extensions searching preference can fix permanently account ??
Here first page some non popular extension show ( . property, .game , .uno , . cloud ... ) and .net show 19 position ( when open load more options)

Any options available, sign in account after fix extension preference ?

2. Make offer listing-

Buyer mail id epik verified ( before sending offer or message ) ??

Domain summit 2024

ncabete

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hello JMaurya,

In regards to your first question - we do not have a feature to change the order in which the extensions appear on search results, but I can definitely pass along the suggestion to our development team.

About offers - we have a captcha, and on top of that an email verification option. Email Verification is opt-in, not forced - however they will be distinct when viewing your offers (as a seller). Verified offers will have a blue checkmark.

This is a tricky subject, because we don't want to make it harder for offers to be submitted, but we want to make sure the ones that are submitted are legitimate - however, we do see sales with unverified offers getting through.

The best way I see of improving in this area wouldn't be to force all offers to be email verified, but instead - allow the seller to decide whether offers for his domain(s) must be verified or not.

Thank you!

Reaction score
Hello ncabete,

Epik have many seller friendly payment plan options ( 1 year's, 5 year's and other )

I asking any buyer friendly options; means if I listed a domain 1 year's payment plan but if buyer wants 3 year's payment plan ( with interest ) .... Can change payment plan ????

Can add a options ( if seller choose this option )
1 to 3 or 5 year's payment plan options interest rate etc..... ) , Buyer self independent choose payment plan options... ( Similar as dan )

I added 2 screen shot.

1 (epik ). Buyer can't change payment plan months
2 ( dan ) Buyer independent choosen any month plan ....

( Hope u understand, sorry my bad english )

Attachments

• 20210814_200841.jpg
    20210814_200841.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 4
  • 20210814_201737.jpg
    20210814_201737.jpg
    189.3 KB · Views: 4

accurate

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello JMaurya,

In regards to your first question - we do not have a feature to change the order in which the extensions appear on search results, but I can definitely pass along the suggestion to our development team.

About offers - we have a captcha, and on top of that an email verification option. Email Verification is opt-in, not forced - however they will be distinct when viewing your offers (as a seller). Verified offers will have a blue checkmark.

This is a tricky subject, because we don't want to make it harder for offers to be submitted, but we want to make sure the ones that are submitted are legitimate - however, we do see sales with unverified offers getting through.

The best way I see of improving in this area wouldn't be to force all offers to be email verified, but instead - allow the seller to decide whether offers for his domain(s) must be verified or not.

Thank you!

Useful info thanks.

ncabete

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi, @ncabete
Where option available domain casing change ? not individual domain change ( i know process ) . I want permanent fix account manual to lower case.

@Epik
Hey @jmaurya!

I believe you already got the answer from our support team, but unfortunately this is not possible.

Domain casing needs to be adjusted after registration independently to each domain.

I can pass along the suggestion to have that behavior researched & possibly changed, however.

Thank you and happy holidays!

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators