Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

RapidNames.com "registrar" Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eurorealtor

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

does anyone had transfered domains to RapidNames.com?
I do have one ll.ccTLD domain transfered to them last year, but RapidNames.com redirect to GD landing page.

Anyway, bellow is the current sponsor registrar, according to public who is. I tried to email them
few days ago with question how to reach my domain, but no respond. Any suggestions, please?

Sponsoring Registrar URL: http://www.1API.net/
Sponsoring Registrar Address: Talstr. 27 66424 Homburg
Sponsoring Registrar Country: DE
Sponsoring Registrar Phone: +49.68416984200
Sponsoring Registrar Fax: +49.68416984299
Sponsoring Registrar Customer Service Contact: Customer Support
Sponsoring Registrar Customer Service Email:

Last edited:

nicedomains

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have domains with rapidnames I am currently trying to recover as well. I called and spoke with someone from Hexonet (parent registrar) who is trying to help - no solution yet though.

angel69

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Eurorealtor, if you had never heard of this apparent reseller of Hexonet you should never have transferred any domains to them (to RapidNames.com), especially now since their own domain now redirects to a GoDaddy page telling them they did not renew their own company name domain, that's really pathetic and a test that proves they're a lousy reseller. Sometimes you pay dearly for any savings in price with unknown people

I had heard of Hexonet only recently because they seem have a lower rate for .cc domains, and even then I was not sold since hardly anyone I know uses Hexonet. And when it comes to ccTLDs you need to stick to the tried and true, GD is terrible for handling .DE and .CO.UK for example, they and others just screw things up and you lose the ccTLD domain unless you have auto-renew with that registrar which allows them to charge you anything they want. Moniker is surprisingly better for the most common ccTLDs like the ones I mentioned and other well-known ones

I know a guy who not long ago had some .DE domains at some trashy small reseller somewhere in Europe, a name no one has ever heard, he tried to move those .DE domains to a better known registrar but they all asked for an auth code, and his reseller claimed they did not issue EPP codes for .DE domains. That happens with some ccTLDs that are with the wrong registrar/reseller so it wasn't necessarily a lie to keep him as a customer. He ended up giving up and staying with them one more year and hates it, no idea how he'll get out of that one

:sad2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom