Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

re: Bodis

Status
Not open for further replies.

ksinclair

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Can someone post some example sites on Bodis?

I went to Bodis.com to check it out and I saw no examples. To me thats like when a developer posts on a forum that he has great skills and then gives no examples of those skills.

Also what % does Bodis pay? Some ppc will say their %. There really seems to be no way to compare ppc companies and testimonial evidence is very unreliable; individuals usually have a monetary reason for promoting a service.

MichaelJ137

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have no affiliation to Bodis, but I will say this....
I just moved 150 domains from Sedo over there and in three days, made more than I did in two weeks there.

The templates are not customizable at this point, but if you look at the other bodis post that went up, "shytkicker", I guess he runs or is affiliated with bodis, showed off some nice upcoming templates and customization.

Sedo sucks imo... Then again, I dont own awesome generics, soo.... I dont know, just my .02

silentg

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
standard template looks like the one here: Magicked(.)com. Making couple of bucks compared to making pennies on Sedo.

dmyre

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Earnings are paid out on a NET 30 basis? So does that mean if you move your names over there on March 1, you won't get paid until May?
If so, that's a deal breaker for me...

mattbodis

Bodis.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
More templates and ability to choose template is coming in March.

Payouts are NET 30 which means if you make money in February, you get paid the 30th of March.

PS
We pay 80% to new users.

mattbodis

Bodis.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi dmyre, yes 80% is the minimum any user has as their revenue share and is the standard revenue share.

The minimum payout amount for our payment methods is as follows:

PayPal - $0.01
Direct Deposit - $20
Check - $20
Wire Transfer - $1000

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Earnings are paid out on a NET 30 basis? So does that mean if you move your names over there on March 1, you won't get paid until May?
If so, that's a deal breaker for me...
Don't move them all over at once.

Keep a couple of accounts at different locations. That way you have an uninterupted revenue stream.

As for the net 30 days, I say Big Whoop! If Matt is making a few schillings off of my account by holding it for 30 days then so be it. The payout beats all I have used thus far.

I see much higher conversion for non dot com's (even though the dot com's do very well), higher conversion for IDN's, and higher conversion equates to higher payout.

mattbodis

Bodis.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well we don't hold it nor make a penny by holding as we get paid 25 days after a month's end by our upstream provider. It takes 3-4 business days to transfer it to PayPal.

As a matter of fact, we lose money by paying NET 30, because the tier 2 providers for the banned traffic pay us on a NET 45 basis. Which means we have to use backup funding to pay our clients out earlier and then wait another 15 days to get paid by the tier 2 provider.

That means to more we pay out clients, the more reserves we have to have that we cannot touch. I wish we'd get paid earlier. Then I'd pay everyone earlier as well. :)

We'll figure something out eventually though.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
For the past year, overall (ALL DOMAINS IN THE ACCOUNT) 15.31% average for the past 12 months.

As with any parking model, some names will do better than others. I have a ton of them knocking down 50%-300% per month. When I have very high traffic names (200 uniques per day) but 0% CTR, it drags the totals down.

As for PPC, I have gotten a few $16.00+ clicks.

Bottom line, the performance and the conversion is better. I trialed the SAME 30 names for a period of 30 days at Sedo, Parked, Fabulous, NameDrive, SmartName, GoDaddy parking, and Bodis. Overall, Bodis came out on top.

So yes...I lost revenue from switching parking companies every month for several months on those thirty names. But it was the only way to justify who paid better and had better conversion for MY portfolio

irongloves

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks Doc Com.

I've just transfered 300 domain names to Bodis (I had them on Sedo before).

They are part of my portfolio.

Will let you know guys how it will work.

These domain names don't have high traffic (just 4,200 uniques in 1 month) but are highly targeted and previously I got so low they don't even pay back for renewal.

On Sedo:
Earnings 27.20
Uniques 4,209
Clicks 677
CTR 16.08 %
EPC 0.04 EUR
RPM 6.46 EUR

Last edited:

mattbodis

Bodis.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks Doc Com.

I've just transfered 300 domain names to Bodis (I had them on Sedo before).

They are part of my portfolio.

Will let you know guys how it will work.

These domain names don't have high traffic (just 4,200 uniques in 1 month) but are highly targeted and previously I got so low they don't even pay back for renewal.

On Sedo:
Earnings 27.20
Uniques 4,209
Clicks 677
CTR 16.08 %
EPC 0.04 EUR
RPM 6.46 EUR

Hi ironglove,

Thanks for giving us a try. Hope you are doing well. :) Please let me know if you need anything.

To Doc Com: Thanks for the kind words!

DNabc

Web Investor & Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
There are companies paying NET 45 so Bodis NET 30 isn't a problem for me.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I will probably move a bunch of names over as well, I am getting tired of watching parked.com revenue fall week over week.

Shytkicker, you want your username changed to bodis.com? ;)

-=DCG=-

DNabc

Web Investor & Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That is a good business advice Adam :)
A few months ago I also bought some DNF to change my old nickname, should have done that a long time ago. With a lot more to spend I used some on your games and icons.

mattbodis

Bodis.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks Adam, truly appreciate that. Will send money for the DNF your way.

Any of the following is fine:

Bodis
Bodis.com
mattbodis
bodiscom

Looking forward to you on the SYSTEM. :lever:

Wish we can all join forces to make the best parking system in the world. There's still better feeds/revenue shares out there that can help boost revenue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom