Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

re: domain name sale and "pushing"

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokerpro

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello,

If I sold a domain name using escrow.com and my registrar is Dotster, how do I transfer the domain name to the buyer? Do I ask the buyer to initiate a domain transfer request or do I "push" it to him? If I have to push it to the buyer, how do I do that on Dotster?

Thanks

Honan

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
pokerpro said:
Hello,

If I sold a domain name using escrow.com and my registrar is Dotster, how do I transfer the domain name to the buyer? Do I ask the buyer to initiate a domain transfer request or do I "push" it to him? If I have to push it to the buyer, how do I do that on Dotster?

Thanks
Poke,
You should wait until escrow.com tell you they have your money.
Then you ask the buyer for their dotster account name, login to dotster, get the domain up on the screen, and at the bottom of the page is the link to "Move Domain To Another Account"
R,
J

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
pokerpro said:
Hello,

Thanks
You should :
create another account in dotster using his info - if he dosen`t have account there.
Then push the domain from Your account to his account that You created
Now update the contact info in new account, so all info that he used in dotster is the same.
Then send him username and password to him
and ask him to accept tha escrow

Thats how I used to do in dotster..

STuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom