Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Referral Earnings Data

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Just wondered how you account/pay for referral earnings?

Love your service and suggest everyone gives parked.com a test for a week or two and see the results for themselves.

Cheers.

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If I refer goodyork and he makes $15,000 one pay period, I get 10% or $1,500. He still gets $15,000 and I get $1,500. Parked.com just eats the $1,500.

Does that make sense?

Donny
Parked.com

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
donsimon said:
If I refer goodyork and he makes $15,000 one pay period, I get 10% or $1,500. He still gets $15,000 and I get $1,500. Parked.com just eats the $1,500.

Does that make sense?

Donny
Parked.com

Sure that is what I understood, but where in the control panel am I able to monitor my referral income, and when do I get paid it?

getaddicted

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hello,

i can see my referral earning and i have got the referral earning...

When u click Payment History... Then in Total Click your earnings ( $xxx.xx) which is in blue there u will find the referral earning

Date Type Amount
Jun 02, 2006 Referral Income $xx.xx
Jun 02, 2006 Domain Income $xxx.xx
TOTAL $xxx.xx

For me its showing perfectly fine

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Let me talk to my referral person in the morning, I want to verify one bit of information with him first.

You can only see your referral income after the pay period is over. So if you go look in your payout history page you will see what you are going to be paid for by Wednesday.

Donny

goodyork

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
donsimon said:
Let me talk to my referral person in the morning, I want to verify one bit of information with him first.

You can only see your referral income after the pay period is over. So if you go look in your payout history page you will see what you are going to be paid for by Wednesday.

Donny

great ~ thanks

just found I have some referral income ;)

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm going to have some additional people verify all of the numbers in the morning. Since we don't show the referral income throughout the month if there is a problem nobody notices it.

Last month somebody noticed that we paid him too much for his referrals, so we fixed the code and he kept the money. :)

You can always pay people more at a later time if you find a mistake, but you can't ever say give me money back.

Donny

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
mmm...seems that my referrals must not be earning anything, as no referral income shows in my account yet!

Hopefully with your update after checking Donny I might get some ;-)

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well, the only good news is that our programmer did his job correctly. :) But I looked at the numbers for next pay period and a few people who are on dnforum should be pretty happy next time.

Donny

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Cheers Donny, thanks for the update!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom