Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Regarding domain estimated price !

seojoint

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Im new here, have one query which I searched on Google but no positive answer found. I have ruled out some domains who are showing $1200 - $1400 in GoDaddy domain value estimation. Is it worth to buy this kind of domain and immediately sell it on auction ?

Sorry if I'm missing something !

What you think about lodss.com ? Although I think its very brandable but expert opinion is much appreciated !

Looking forward all experts for answer !

Thank you !

Domain summit 2024

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

the domain 'lodss.com' is not brandable
do not use ANY, appraisal tool as basis for registering or buying a domain name.

Keep reading and save your money

imo...

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What about agrouse.com ? Is it worth ?
I don't know how many birdwatchers there are that follow grouse, so I really couldn't put a valuation on it (for this, I would have looked at TheGrouse over A as the latter sets focus on a singular while The is multiple).

However, I saw this name in two distinct portions: Ag, meaning silver on the periodic table, and Rouse, meaning to awaken. Silver has been getting a lot of attention in the news lately with it being in bullish territory or awakening rather. If anything, this is one domain that I would find that has some value over what I see as nothing with lodss.

I would put a focus on the financial sector with this name as not a lot of people are out to find a grouse, despite how cool they look (I wouldn't mind packing up my photography gear on a slow day and waiting on this fellow to come by).

411px-SageGrouse21.jpg

I wish you had come earlier as there is something called "grace delete" which would have given you a refund within 3 days of registration. As Lodss.com is past that, it's just something you need to deal with. AgRouse.com is still within this period so you can choose to do what you would want with the added information.

This is all subject to GoDaddy's grace delete policy which I have no clue is because I have never used them, nor will use them; so please update us whether you are successful in a refund for AgRouse if you do go that route.

Good luck! A word of advice though, it's far and few between that register a name and flip it the next day. Domaining is very rarely like day trading or even longer swing trades (if you're into stock). These things will take time and you need to be able to judge whether renewing your names for 5 years ($50) or 10 years ($100) is worth it to make a sale ($10000).

(Be warned either way that ruse has a negative connotation as it's a trick while rouse means to awaken... this shouldn't be a problem when savvy investors know what Ag means though)

jhm

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
When buying, keep the name simple, and clean as possible. You will struggle with this, in my opinion

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom