Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

RegisterFly $0.89 INFO's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prosperous

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I logged into my RegisterFly.com account just a few mins ago and got the following notification:

... you can register .info names for the next 4 hours for only .89 /ea.There are no limits to the number of names to purchase. The sale will expire at 2:00 PM EST today. Please use the special promotional code "COOLINFO" on the shopping cart to get this special price. Click here to get started

Not sure if this will work for everyone that's interested, but you may want to try and give it a shot. If it works (or doesn't) for you then let everyone know here please. Make sure to first log in and then after that 'click here to get started'.

Rob

p.s. This is not a Promotion made public in their newsletter or on TheFlyPaper.com

Domain Days 2024
T

tekz999

Thanks for the info. By the way, nice animated graphic at your sig :c)

ThisDot

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just checked it out and didn't find $0.89/each but did find this:

Instant Coupon Options

.INFOs
Standard Rate 2.99
20 Domains 2.29
50 Domains 1.59
100 Domains 1.49
250 Domains 1.29
1000 Domains 1.19

Julio

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think the sale was from 2:00 PM to 6:00 pm

P10n33R

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yeah, it seems they have a rotation of domain sales they are offering, .net for $2.97, .info for $0.89 and I do not remember how much I and if I saw the .com sale.

jasdon11

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It doesn't matter how cheap they are if you don't get the names OR your money back - that happened to me last week. I've emailed every day, not got an answer yet

Not only that but they took the cash 3 times when I only tried to buy the names twice - full on fraudsters IMO - chargeback in progress!
Jas

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom