Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Registerfly: can't find the auth code...

Status
Not open for further replies.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
OK, I need to transfer a name out of registerfly...
For some domains (even .com) the auth code is sometimes shown, sometimes not. I have asked support to provide me with the code.
Their response:
We have requested it via our former partner ENOM. They are required to have the code available via the API but they have refused to. We have notified ICANN and are preparing a formal complaint againt enom.

3rd Level Support
Advanced Support Group

Anybody else having the same problem ?

Domain Days 2024

Digital Address

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I had to call Enom yesterday to get an "EPP Key." If you also get a "Code Error" problem at the new registrar after you have initiated the transfer, call Enom again and they will re-synch the domain and give you a new code!

And almost all of pool's and snapnames' registrars have yet to setup any kind of system on their sites to generate or list EPP's so you're going to have to either call or email them.

This could end up being a freakin' nightmare! As it stands now, the EPP on each domain has to be gotten individually, one at a time! If you're transferring 100+ domains per month from many different registrars, it's going to take an inordinate amount of time to accomplish!

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
OK will do that. I think the EPP is a good thing but I knew this would make problems too :whip:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom