Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Registerfly.com going bankrupt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tricolorro

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have been waiting for their Live chat support to respond for the last 30 minutes! All I get is this message:

"All our operators are currently assisting others customers. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly".
---------------------------

Hi,

RegFly voice message when I called Customer Service(???) this afternoon:

"...You are caller number 19. You're expected wait time is 84 minutes".

I wonder why. :)

Patrick

Why oh why do members continue to use them?
!
-------------

Hi,

Sucker bait:
60 cent .Info domains (now 75 cents)
$2.75 .Net Reg
$3.99 domain transfers

You pay in lost time and aggravation.

Patrick

totenmaske

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Call Enom customer support to have the domains transfered and then renewed.

Even that's not working for me. I contacted Enom twice about a domain that I've been trying to renew at RF since 11/20/06 (the only reason I was renewing with RF at all is because trying to transfer out to Moniker failed). It took Enom days to reply requesting my account and billing information, I've since sent a list of every domain at RF that I'm looking to keep and want transferred out along with my Enom account information and billing information and now I've been waiting days (again) for some sort of answer from Enom.

I've submitted a complaint to Internic...hopefully if they get enough complaints they'll do something (like revoke RegisterFly's ICAAN accreditation).

Is it just me or does Customer Service in general (from conveinence stores to registrars) just plain suck anymore...

ohkus

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've submitted a complaint to Internic...hopefully if they get enough complaints they'll do something (like revoke RegisterFly's ICAAN accreditation).

If ICANN was a useful organization at all it would have done this a long time ago, guess it's been too busy taking those kick backs from Verisign...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom